Author Topic: Boehner to Hillary: 'Immediately' Turn Over Email Server  (Read 786 times)

rangerrebew

Boehner to Hillary: 'Immediately' Turn Over Email Server
« on: July 25, 2015, 11:02:23 am »

12:01 PM, Jul 24, 2015 • By DANIEL HALPER

Speaker of the House John Boehner is calling on Hillary Clinton to turn over her private email server "immediately."

“Two inspector generals appointed by President Obama have now called on the Justice Department to investigate Secretary Clinton’s mishandling of classified email. If Secretary Clinton truly has nothing to hide, she can prove it by immediately turning over her server to the proper authorities and allowing them to examine the complete record," Boehner says in a statement to the press.

“What these reports demonstrate is the inherent risk of conducting our nation’s diplomacy and foreign policy on your home email and personal server. Secretary Clinton has repeatedly claimed that the work-related emails on her private home server did not include classified information, but we know that is not true. She has claimed she is well-aware of what matters are classified and what are not, and yet she set up a personal email server to discuss matters of national security despite guidance to the contrary from both her State Department and the White House. Her poor judgement has undermined our national security and it is time for her to finally do the right thing.”

In the statement to reporters, the speaker of the House's office reminds reporters of Clinton's March 10, 2015 statement, “I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email. There is no classified material. So I’m certainly well-aware of the classification requirements and did not send classified material."

« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 11:03:21 am by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Re: Boehner to Hillary: 'Immediately' Turn Over Email Server
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2015, 11:06:17 am »
This bit of bravado on the part of Tammy Fay will, like all the other Boehner showings of spine, go nowhere.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2015, 11:30:50 am »
This bit of bravado on the part of Tammy Fay will, like all the other Boehner showings of spine, go nowhere.

Didn't you year, the hard drive fell into the garbage disposal..

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2015, 12:03:10 pm »
That, while unfortunate, would have been tolerable and could have left some traces.

While the plumber, a nice little Italian man called Mario, was fishing the hard drive out of the garbage disposal though, an unfortunate time traveling accident merged Mario, the disposal, AND the hard drive with a T-1000, which was then blown into a vat of molten iron in the middle of a city by the ex-Governor of California.

So, you see, it's all the Republican's fault!

"Um, Ma'am?"
"What is it, Huma, I'm on a roll here!"
"Your husband is out again."
"Damn. Just tell Boner the dog ate it then."
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 12:05:19 pm by EC »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2015, 12:46:22 pm »
That, while unfortunate, would have been tolerable and could have left some traces.

While the plumber, a nice little Italian man called Mario, was fishing the hard drive out of the garbage disposal though, an unfortunate time traveling accident merged Mario, the disposal, AND the hard drive with a T-1000, which was then blown into a vat of molten iron in the middle of a city by the ex-Governor of California.

So, you see, it's all the Republican's fault!

"Um, Ma'am?"
"What is it, Huma, I'm on a roll here!"
"Your husband is out again."
"Damn. Just tell Boner the dog ate it then."
That's great.. :silly:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2015, 03:10:25 am »
Boehner is doing the right thing that is why the far right is yapping at his ankles.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2015, 11:00:46 am »
Rather than issue this "order" through a press conference, shouldn't Boehner be doing this through a judge?  If not, what's the point?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2015, 01:23:13 pm »
Boehner is doing the right thing that is why the far right is yapping at his ankles.

Right thing?  By what possible definition of 'right" is that possible?

« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 02:03:25 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

rangerrebew

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2015, 05:46:44 pm »
And your point is -  :silly:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2015, 07:55:49 pm »
Right thing?  By what possible definition of 'right" is that possible?

By all definitions of "right" except the far right.
He is making the demand first before going to a judge.