Author Topic: Brent Bozell endorses Ted Cruz for president  (Read 952 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Brent Bozell endorses Ted Cruz for president
« on: July 24, 2015, 05:00:07 am »
HOUSTON – U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, today received the endorsement of Brent Bozell, conservative stalwart and president of the Conservative Victory Committee. Bozell released a video announcing his support of Sen. Cruz’s candidacy for president.

“Make no mistake: If the Republican Party repeats what it has done the last two presidential elections, Republicans will lose. I guarantee it,” Bozell said in the video. “On the other hand, if we nominate a principled, passionate conservative America can count on to restore her greatness, there will be an outpouring of support.”

Bozell continues, “We need a courageous conservative who tells the truth and does what he promises. We need to nominate an inspiring leader who has proven he is willing to take on the Washington Cartel and buck the political establishment of both parties. We need a leader who will win, and reignite the promise of America. There are some good conservatives running for president, but we need more than a ‘campaign conservative’ – we need a consistent conservative who has led the fights important to us. Ted Cruz is this leader.”

Read more: http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/brent-bozell-endorses-ted-cruz-president
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline ArneFufkin

Re: Brent Bozell endorses Ted Cruz for president
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 02:24:42 pm »
I like Cruz a lot but I like him more as the GOP President's first SCOTUS nomination than as Prez himself.   

He'd be a brilliant jurist.

bkepley

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 02:33:31 pm »
I like Cruz a lot but I like him more as the GOP President's first SCOTUS nomination than as Prez himself.   

He'd be a brilliant jurist.

The Dems would go ape-***.  It'd be a circus.  There's nothing they can do if he's elected Pres or vice Pres except accept the facts.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Longiron

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2015, 03:44:38 pm »
Can live with CRUZ very easily?? :patriot:

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2015, 04:36:00 pm »
I'm loving this.  Cruz 2016! :patriot:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.