Author Topic: Rush: John Kerry Lectures Congress: If You Don't Approve This Deal, the Ayatollah Will Never Trust Us Again  (Read 249 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/07/23/john_kerry_lectures_congress_if_you_don_t_approve_this_deal_the_ayatollah_will_never_trust_us_again

John Kerry Lectures Congress: If You Don't Approve This Deal, the Ayatollah Will Never Trust Us Again
July 23, 2015
Listen to it Button
Windows Icon
Windows Media

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Secretary of state John Kerry (who proudly served in Vietnam) is testifying before a Senate committee about the Iran deal, and I watched a little bit of it.

I guess I'm getting cynical as I get older.  I really thought in part, when I look at the witnesses look at Kerry and the people sitting next to him up there, I literally think I'm back watching the cantina scene in Star Wars.  And then I watch the questions that Rubio is asking, even Bob Menendez is asking, and the people with John Kerry, they just appear clueless in terms of being able to answer, "What's gonna happen if this happens? Given A, B, C options, what if this happens? What does this mean for sanctions? "And if the sanctions don't get lifted here, do they get lifted?"  "(muttering)  Well..." And nobody seems to be able to gave a straight answer on very many of these questions. 

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: I'll give you an example.  We have John Kerry, who used to chair the committee that is now grilling him on the Iran deal.  Marco Rubio.  You gotta hear this.  Stop what you're doing.  Marco Rubio said, "It's important for companies anywhere in the world to know that whatever investment they make in Iran, they're risking it and they're betting on the hope that Iran never violates the deal betting on it, and they're also hoping the next president doesn't re-impose congressional sanctions by which they would become a sanction entity."

continued...very long
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34