Author Topic: Undercover Videomaker: 'Even Worse' Planned Parenthood Videos Coming  (Read 2732 times)

Offline Lando Lincoln

LOOK! I have a signed deal with Hitler himself!

The quintessential, iconic photo of liberal naiveté.   
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I have no doubt that women are being "counseled" to take their time deciding to have the abortion they seek - so as to let those little organs develop more - more profit potential!

No wonder they don't want to ban late term abortions!    8888crybaby   

OMG.  A horrifying thought, but most likely true.   

God help us.

Offline Carling

I suggest you, Bigun and anybody else that can't stand my presence just put me on ignore and stop polluting threads I post in with your vitriol.

I wasn't vitriolic to you at all.  I've suspected for some time that you're a liberal trying to pretend to be a conservative.  I've been on to our act since you started posting.  If that upsets you, that's not my problem.  Your "victim" response only further clarifies my thoughts on you.

Where was I vitriolic to you? 
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Paladin

This is way beyond being just a matter of "social issues".  This is a matter of our culture losing it's actual humanity. 

In that regard I highly recommend Mark Steyn's column for today on that very same issue.

If is, as Ms Richards says, merely a "tone" problem, it's a revealing one. It's not possible to "crush" as many nine-month-old "fetuses" as "Dr" Nucatola does and still retain your humanity. If would be an unbearable burden to regard the "fetus" as a baby and the "calvarium" as a head and the "evacuation" as a birth, and still go to work in the morning. So the de-humanization is part of what's necessary to survive as an abortionist.

http://www.steynonline.com/7064/ive-got-a-crush-on-you-baby
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.