Author Topic: Undercover Videomaker: 'Even Worse' Planned Parenthood Videos Coming  (Read 2733 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=658496

Newsmax
Undercover Videomaker: 'Even Worse' Planned Parenthood Videos Coming
Wednesday, July 22, 2015 10:48 PM

By: Greg Richter

Center for Medical Progress founder David Daleiden says his group has hundreds or thousands of hours of undercover video of abortion providers that will be released in the coming weeks and months, and that some of it is "even worse" than the two videos already aired to the public.

Shot over the past two-and-a-half years, the group has "dozens upon dozens" of hours of "the really, really shocking compelling stuff," Daleiden told Fox News Channel's "Hannity" on Wednesday.

The first two videos, released last week and this week, show two high-ranking Planned Parenthood officials who also perform abortions themselves. The videos are shot over meals at restaurants and depict the officials negotiating the price charged for fetal tissue parts intended for research.

The law allows only for clinics to charge the amount of money it costs them to transport to the tissue to research facilities and also does not allow for a change in procedure when an aborted fetus is intended to be donated. The videos show that the method of abortion is changed in some instances to preserve specimens.

Planned Parenthood and its defenders say the videos are heavily edited to portray the conversations in a false light, but Daleiden notes that the unedited versions of the videos are included on The Center for Medical Progress' YouTube page so people can judge for themselves.

"Frankly, there's information in there that we have to leave out for time reasons that I think just continues to confirm our case," he said.

His group shot the videos, Daleiden said, because Planned Parenthood has been harvesting and selling the body parts from abortions for decades and hasn't been held accountable.

"This is something that is offensive to the American public. It's offensive to us as human beings," he said. "It violates human dignity."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GourmetDan

The DOJ will shut this down fast...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

The DOJ will shut this down fast...

They will surely try to do just that!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I have no doubt that women are being "counseled" to take their time deciding to have the abortion they seek - so as to let those little organs develop more - more profit potential!

No wonder they don't want to ban late term abortions!

8888crybaby

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/07/breaking-planned-parenthood-says-undercover-reporters-may-have-video-of-clinics-harvesting-baby-body-parts/
BREAKING: Planned Parenthood Says Undercover Reporters LIKELY HAVE Video of Clinics HARVESTING BABY BODY PARTS
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Until I see a video with definitive proof of what has been claimed I will remain skeptical.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline alicewonders

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/07/breaking-planned-parenthood-says-undercover-reporters-may-have-video-of-clinics-harvesting-baby-body-parts/
BREAKING: Planned Parenthood Says Undercover Reporters LIKELY HAVE Video of Clinics HARVESTING BABY BODY PARTS

This is way beyond being just a matter of "social issues".  This is a matter of our culture losing it's actual humanity.  Each and every one of us will have some monetary value that can be stolen from us now.  There is no hope for a nation that protects the right of monsters to harvest the "products of conception" in such a fashion. 

If there was someplace else to go - I'd go there.  I am deeply ashamed of this country and the vast numbers of people that support this form of human sacrifice.  America is going down......fast!  Time to head for the hills!

Offline alicewonders

Until I see a video with definitive proof of what has been claimed I will remain skeptical.

I suspect you won't have a very long wait Dexter. 

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Ha...that's what a lot of people said about Germany in the late 30's-40's......
Support the USO

Offline Dexter

You don't think actual proof is an important thing to have before you light your torch and grab your pitchfork?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 03:59:04 pm by Dexter »
-Socrates

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
You don't think actual proof is an important thing to have before you light your torch and grab your pitchfork?

My torch is already lit has been since the Supremes made abortion *legal*...
Support the USO

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
My torch is already lit has been since the Supremes made abortion *legal*...

By finding things written in penumbras (shadows) of the Constitution that no one else can read!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 04:25:41 pm by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Carling

Can we just stop with the charade that you are anything other than a liberal doing a poor job pretending to be somewhat conservative?

Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Online Lando Lincoln

Sadly, that is apt.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

LOOK! I have a signed deal with Hitler himself!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 04:41:37 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Can we just stop with the charade that you are anything other than a liberal doing a poor job pretending to be somewhat conservative?

Wouldn't THAT be a refreshing development!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here

Were you on the OJ Simpson or Michael Jackson juries?
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Carling wrote above:
[[ Can we just stop with the charade that you are anything other than a liberal doing a poor job pretending to be somewhat conservative? ]]

I've sensed that "Dexter" may really be a re-incarnation of the character known as "Liberal Spy" who posted here some time back, then disappeared...

In any case, he is a provacateur at best, and a leftist at worst.

Or might he even be... a left-leanin' libertarian ???

Offline Dexter

I suggest you, Bigun and anybody else that can't stand my presence just put me on ignore and stop polluting threads I post in with your vitriol.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 07:58:59 pm by Dexter »
-Socrates

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
I suggest you, Bigun and anybody else that can't stand my presence just put me on ignore and stop polluting threads I post in with your vitriol.

Leftist lunacy demands a response.  Left unchecked, leftist lunacy would eventually lead to the election of a Marxist president who has strong Muslim sympathi . . . . oh, wait.  Never mind.

Offline Dexter

Leftist lunacy demands a response.  Left unchecked, leftist lunacy would eventually lead to the election of a Marxist president who has strong Muslim sympathi . . . . oh, wait.  Never mind.

Requiring proof before believing an extremely serious claim is not leftist lunacy. Also, there are plenty of people here that are capable of disagreeing with me in a civil and intelligent way.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 08:58:15 pm by Dexter »
-Socrates

Online Lando Lincoln

Requiring proof before believing an extremely serious claim is not leftist lunacy. Also, there are plenty of people here that are capable of disagreeing with me in a civil and intelligent way.

I believe all of that to be true.  In the case of PP however, the videos that have publicly emerged shattered much of their benefit-of-the-doubt façade so I am even less inclined to give them that consideration.  I abhor what they do regardless so yes, I have that bias.  We will see in due time, I guess. 

As for your posting Dexter, I have never taken anything personally. 
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 09:46:34 pm by Lando Lincoln »
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
Requiring proof before believing an extremely serious claim is not leftist lunacy.

True.  But seeing 2 videos, at least 1 of which is reported to be 3 hours long, and claiming that's not enough proof of the barbarism that goes on there is . . . leftist lunacy.  Did you need to see video of Monica under Slick Willie's desk to know what was going on?  Thinking people knew the allegations were true long before the blue dress was revealed because they knew who Bill Clinton was. 

We also know who Planned Parenthood are.  They are butchers of the most defenseless human beings.

It's one thing to demand more proof when you're on a jury and someone's freedom is at stake.  It's quite another to see the videos and hear phrases like "less crunchy parts" and "I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I'm gonna see if I can get it all intact", and "I want a Lamborghini" then claim they weren't in the business of killing babies and parting out their little bodies for money.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
True.  But seeing 2 videos, at least 1 of which is reported to be 3 hours long, and claiming that's not enough proof of the barbarism that goes on there is . . . leftist lunacy.  Did you need to see video of Monica under Slick Willie's desk to know what was going on?  Thinking people knew the allegations were true long before the blue dress was revealed because they knew who Bill Clinton was. 

We also know who Planned Parenthood are.  They are butchers of the most defenseless human beings.

It's one thing to demand more proof when you're on a jury and someone's freedom is at stake.  It's quite another to see the videos and hear phrases like "less crunchy parts" and "I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I'm gonna see if I can get it all intact", and "I want a Lamborghini" then claim they weren't in the business of killing babies and parting out their little bodies for money.

...well said.
Support the USO

Offline EdinVA

But keep in mind who the videos are really for.
The uninformed and middle of the roaders.... the videos have to go viral before a lot of people will even see it on their iphones...