Author Topic: Donald Trump gives out Lindsey Graham's cell phone number  (Read 3860 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Donald Trump gives out Lindsey Graham's cell phone number
« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2015, 04:19:02 am »

The same Trump who thinks we should have a health care system like Canada??
At present, analysis of his actual record and proposals is suspended, while we sit back and enjoy the entertainment.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2015, 12:49:21 pm »
Something struck me this morning. In the story :baghead: told about how Graham gave him the number, he implied Graham gave it to him in confidence regarding looking for a job or some sort. This means :baghead: received this information as an officer of his company. This puts a level or privacy around information provided to you. Did :baghead: break the law (specifically Privacy Act) in releasing this private phone number to the public? (I didn't go back and read prior comments to know if someone else mentioned this).

Offline olde north church

« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2015, 04:17:24 pm »
So, in your opinion, what the GOP needs is a pro abortion, anti 2nd Amendment believer in single-payer healthcare system!who likes to offend people.

Got it.

That's all we have except he's the only one with balls enough to say it.  BTW, how's your Medicare D as your child doesn't get left behind?
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2015, 05:54:29 pm »
The more Trump is attacked from the left and the right, the more I'm liking him.

I think people need to give Trump some credit; especially on immigration. Right now Trump is going to the Mexican border; something that former governor Perry asked Obama to do and he refused.

The GOPe doesn't like Trump and certainly the DEMS don't like Trump...so I tend to have to agree with you on this one.

The feel the same way about Cruz as well.  :patriot:

As for his comments on McCain that didn't turn out so well as he seemed to be directing his comments towards ALL POW's and I really don't think that was his intent.  Him giving out McConnel's phone number was funny -- but Trump needs to stop with such activity...now if he can give out Barry's cell phone number ... that would be worth his effort   :silly:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

bkepley

« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2015, 06:02:09 pm »
I think people need to give Trump some credit; especially on immigration. Right now Trump is going to the Mexican border; something that former governor Perry asked Obama to do and he refused.

The GOPe doesn't like Trump and certainly the DEMS don't like Trump...so I tend to have to agree with you on this one.

The feel the same way about Cruz as well.  :patriot:

As for his comments on McCain that didn't turn out so well as he seemed to be directing his comments towards ALL POW's and I really don't think that was his intent.  Him giving out McConnel's phone number was funny -- but Trump needs to stop with such activity...now if he can give out Barry's cell phone number ... that would be worth his effort   :silly:

He wouldn't give out Barry's nor Hillary's either.   It's just a fact you should recognize about his MO.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2015, 07:26:24 pm »
That's all we have except he's the only one with balls enough to say it.  BTW, how's your Medicare D as your child doesn't get left behind?

That's an absolute load of crap.

Don't bring that FR BS here.

I know of NO GOP candidate that supports abortion on demand, more gun control and single-payer healthcare.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2015, 07:26:49 pm »
He wouldn't give out Barry's nor Hillary's either.   It's just a fact you should recognize about his MO.

Another "Chamber of Commerce" voice heard from.

« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2015, 07:27:49 pm »
That's an absolute load of crap.

Don't bring that FR BS here.

I know of NO GOP candidate that supports abortion on demand, more gun control and single-payer healthcare.

No, but they sure as Hell enjoying all the cheap labor the Chamber of Commerce demands.

bkepley

« Reply #58 on: July 22, 2015, 07:30:31 pm »

WTF?  Now I should be ashamed to be in the Chamber of Commerce?  I guess it's better than being called a "Bushie".

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #59 on: July 22, 2015, 08:11:20 pm »
No, but they sure as Hell enjoying all the cheap labor the Chamber of Commerce demands.

I sell to the Trump West Palm Beach.

I'm pretty sure that those ain't Bryn Mawr grads pushing the housekeeping carts or any old Lord Jeff's lacrosse midfielders trimming the greens that I see when I visit the account.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 08:13:08 pm by Luis Gonzalez »
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #61 on: July 22, 2015, 08:33:22 pm »
How many million Americans are employed by companies which are members of a Chamber of Commerce?

Since 1912 the CofC has been a voice and political power, mainly for small business, which is the major source for employment in our country.

Disdain for the chamber, is ignorance. It is parroting mindless crap. In my town it comprises both very large, medium and tiny companies.

« Reply #62 on: July 22, 2015, 09:57:01 pm »
How many million Americans are employed by companies which are members of a Chamber of Commerce?

Since 1912 the CofC has been a voice and political power, mainly for small business, which is the major source for employment in our country.

Disdain for the chamber, is ignorance. It is parroting mindless crap. In my town it comprises both very large, medium and tiny companies.

I've seen the C of C spokesman on Cavuto a time or two.  They need to start fighting for American interests.

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #63 on: July 22, 2015, 10:11:41 pm »
I've seen the C of C spokesman on Cavuto a time or two.  They need to start fighting for American interests.
My city of 200,000 has a local C of C? What exactly makes you think they have anything, other than the interests of their members to consider.

Their members are the employers. The employers in turn only have jobs, if they prosper. In my town the largest employer is a defence/aerospace concern. That has been true for nearly 50 years.

Those employees pay the taxes for the police and schools. The yammering of "conservatives" against the C of C, makes the conservatives seem ridiculous.

I spent my corporate career in a nearby city, another big employer, that was a backbone member of their C of C. Oil/energy services industry. Again, if you told voters to ignore the interests of the employees, the company, the town, because some wild talking "conservative" sounded off against the C of C, you would be laughed out of town, off the stage, period.

Only on these forums does such nonsense go unrefuted because nobody is willing to risk falling out of favor with the big talkers.

Conservatives seem to be frustrated, but ought to rethink some of their basic premises, since some like this one are patently ridiculous and will not win voters.

"Hey Mr. voter, we're from the local chapter of the anti-C of C. We are against your employer. If we are successful we will harm the C of C, and your employer. Come with us. You didn't need that stinkin job anyway. Have some principle, man."

"You are against my employer?" 'Yeah, they ship jobs overseas." "They didn't ship my job overseas. And we don't have any overseas operations at all. What is the matter with you guys, anyway?"

"The guys on the internet said to be against the C of C, and I just repeat it."

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #64 on: July 22, 2015, 10:37:43 pm »
My city of 200,000 has a local C of C? What exactly makes you think they have anything, other than the interests of their members to consider.

Their members are the employers. The employers in turn only have jobs, if they prosper. In my town the largest employer is a defence/aerospace concern. That has been true for nearly 50 years.

Those employees pay the taxes for the police and schools. The yammering of "conservatives" against the C of C, makes the conservatives seem ridiculous.

I spent my corporate career in a nearby city, another big employer, that was a backbone member of their C of C. Oil/energy services industry. Again, if you told voters to ignore the interests of the employees, the company, the town, because some wild talking "conservative" sounded off against the C of C, you would be laughed out of town, off the stage, period.

Only on these forums does such nonsense go unrefuted because nobody is willing to risk falling out of favor with the big talkers.

Conservatives seem to be frustrated, but ought to rethink some of their basic premises, since some like this one are patently ridiculous and will not win voters.

"Hey Mr. voter, we're from the local chapter of the anti-C of C. We are against your employer. If we are successful we will harm the C of C, and your employer. Come with us. You didn't need that stinkin job anyway. Have some principle, man."

"You are against my employer?" 'Yeah, they ship jobs overseas." "They didn't ship my job overseas. And we don't have any overseas operations at all. What is the matter with you guys, anyway?"

"The guys on the internet said to be against the C of C, and I just repeat it."

You may be talking about 2 different organizations, one being the U. S. Chamber of Commerce, the other being the local Chamber and I do not think they are affiliated.
The US COC is for open borders and unchecked immigration , amnesty where your local COC probably is not.

I will have nothing to do with the US C OF C.

« Reply #65 on: July 22, 2015, 11:15:12 pm »

Clarification:  As noted by EdinVa, I am speaking of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.  Unfortunately, I can't recall his name.  Cheap labor and high tariffs are the stock in trade.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2015, 03:32:45 am »
Clarification:  As noted by EdinVa, I am speaking of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.  Unfortunately, I can't recall his name.  Cheap labor and high tariffs are the stock in trade.

Trump is a construction billionaire.

Figure it out.