Author Topic: Ray Donovan [Season 4] Showtime  (Read 1667 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Ray Donovan [Season 4] Showtime
« on: July 21, 2015, 08:32:03 pm »
Ray Donovan

Ray is adrift from his family, estranged from Ezra, and his latest celebrity client is a nobody with tawdry sense.

Director: Colin Bucksey
Writers: David Hollander, Ann Biderman (created by), 2 more credits »
Stars: Liev Schreiber, Paula Malcomson, Eddie Marsan | See full cast and crew at link»

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3972574/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYkKggwGZZU

with Katy Holmes as Paige....the feminists' answer to JR Ewing.

The Series is fantastic.  Mickey is still screwing up more at every turn. Terry's in prison.  Bunchy....poor thing.  Avi can't catch a break.

Great casting.  Great show.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 06:23:16 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline flowers

Re: Ray Donovan [Season 3] Showtime
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2015, 06:40:51 pm »
Just watched this season marathon of Ray Donovan last night. Who is the girl Ray sees that is a vision, not real? The reporter who was killed last season?

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2015, 07:01:57 pm »
Just watched this season marathon of Ray Donovan last night. Who is the girl Ray sees that is a vision, not real? The reporter who was killed last season?

Either her, or his sister, who committed suicide by jumping off a building.

Not a poster for good fathering, this Mickey Donovan.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline flowers

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2015, 07:10:06 pm »

LOL. I just ordered season 1. Never have seen it.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2015, 07:52:00 pm »
LOL. I just ordered season 1. Never have seen it.

Oy vey!    :laugh:

Offline flowers

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2015, 09:46:04 pm »
Either her, or his sister, who committed suicide by jumping off a building.

I am watching season 1. I think it is his sister. And I also think his brother will commit suicide before this season is over. That is why he is seeing his dead sister.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2015, 09:56:56 pm »
I am watching season 1. I think it is his sister. And I also think his brother will commit suicide before this season is over. That is why he is seeing his dead sister.

Love Ray Donovan.

But I'm having a helluva time getting my oldest son to watch this season.  He's never seen it.

After watching the 1st two episodes with me, he couldn't get into it that much because of Ray's constant sullen face and demeanor.

It gets tiresome.  If you're going to have the face, then we should be watching him kill people or using snappy one-liners.

Instead, we get a scowl tattooed on his face.

And don't get me started on Abbey.  That piece of work.   

Ian McShane could save the season.  He's compelling.

Katy Holmes is today's JR Ewing.

Offline flowers

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2015, 04:24:11 pm »
Last nights episode was good. I bet Abs has a affair with Rays brother.  The guy who found the fireplace poker , that will be interesting. Will he have a affair with  Ian McShane?  Or just the simple blackmail? Is Mickey turning nice?

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2016, 06:22:41 am »
Caught up on Season 4....only two episodes remain.

Having trouble with the manner in which they disposed of Marisol

http://www.tvfanatic.com/2016/08/ray-donovan-season-4-episode-10-review-lake-hollywood/

They would be certain to do an autopsy on Marisol (Lisa Bonet)...and find a difference in the creek water and the tap water in her lungs.

Offline DCPatriot

Re: Ray Donovan [Season 4] Showtime
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2016, 06:24:13 am »