Author Topic: Swedish Jihadi: "Go There with a Bomb"  (Read 307 times)

rangerrebew

Swedish Jihadi: "Go There with a Bomb"
« on: July 21, 2015, 12:57:40 pm »

Swedish Jihadi: "Go There with a Bomb"
One month of Islam in Sweden: June 2015

by Ingrid Carlqvist
July 14, 2015 at 5:00 am

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6144/swedish-jihadi

Translation of the original text:  Svensk jihadist: "Gå dit med en bomb i stället"

◾"Muslims in Sweden will become more and more degraded ... so instead of putting on a T-shirt and going to the most hated place for Allah just to stand there and do dawah [missionize], you should go there with a bomb instead. ... Now is the time to show who the earth belongs to!!! ... Save yourself from narr [hellfire] by killing a kafir." — Mikael Skråmo, Swedish convert to Islam.

◾If the 18-year-old had been a Swedish citizen, the Security Service would not have been able to stop him from going to Syria: it is not yet illegal in Sweden to travel to join ISIS or any other terror group. They would have had to be content with seeing him off, and perhaps politely asking for an interview if and when he came back.

◾"Why are these attacks happening during Ramadan? It's because the jihadis don't view the violence as something unholy. If the violence is happening for God's sake and according to the rules Islam is perceived to decree, it is in fact a holy action. To the jihadis, this type of holy violence is more meritorious in God's eyes than fasting, prayer and charity. ... In the hadith, jihad in the month of Ramadan is portrayed as giving extra glory." — Mohamed Omar, poet and social commentator.

◾"The situation in the suburbs is a disaster for Sweden." — Mona Sahlin, national coordinator of the struggle against violent extremists.

In early June, a public debate began on the oppression of women in the Muslim-dominated suburbs of Sweden.

Zeliha Dagli, who labels herself a secular feminist, wrote in an article in the newspaper Aftonbladet that she fled Turkey 30 years ago, but now wants to seek asylum "again" -- in Sweden. Dagli lives in Husby, the Stockholm suburb that made headlines around the world in the summer of 2013, when it was plagued by massive immigrant riots.

Dagli says these suburbs are no longer a part of Sweden, but, rather, redolent of the Middle East. She writes that her everyday life is being more and more influenced by suburban fundamentalists:

"I want a safe haven and I want to be able to drink a glass of beer with my friends Lars, Hassan, Maria, Osman, Ayse and others. I want to go to the Senior Citizens Association and listen to jazz and dance the twist. I want to grow vegetables in the garden and wear short pants, and go to the bathhouse in a bikini. In my neighborhood, I want to escape the judgmental looks of men staring at me. I want to bring home whomever I like, but I can't do these things today because my rights are limited and controlled in my neighborhood. These bearded 'shadows' frighten me."

In a televised debate, Mona Sahlin, Sweden's "national coordinator of the struggle against violent extremists," was forced to admit that the situation in the suburbs is a "disaster for Sweden." Ironically, Sahlin herself has been instrumental in laying the groundwork for contempt against Swedish culture, by saying in reply to a question about what Swedish culture is:

"I've been asked that a lot, but I can't put my finger on what Swedish culture might be. I think that might be the reason many Swedes envy the immigrants. You have a culture, an identity, a history, something that binds you together. And what do we have? We have Midsummer's Eve and 'corny' things like that."[1]

On June 8, a Norwegian teenager was apprehended at Gothenburg's Landvetter Airport by the Swedish Security Service. The young man was on his way to join ISIS; the arrest was made thanks to Norwegian authorities, who had put out a warrant for him. The remarkable thing is that if the 18-year-old had been a Swedish citizen, nobody would have been able to stop him from going: it is not yet illegal in Sweden to travel to join ISIS or any other terror group. The Security Service would have had to be content with seeing him off, and perhaps politely asking for an interview if and when he came back.

On June 10, the alternative online newspaper Fria Tider noted that an 18-year-old Somali man had been taken into custody, suspected of robbing a pawnshop in Västerås. Last summer, the same man had been arrested on suspicion of taking part in the brutal rape of a woman who had a gun shoved up her vagina. He was not, however, convicted of this rape. Ironically, in April of last year, he was honored by the police as a role model for his commitment to the "Tro, hopp och kärlek" [Faith, hope and love] Association in the Stockholm suburb of Rinkeby. The police posted photos on their website, showing him meeting the then Minister of Justice, Beatrice Ask -- even though he had already been convicted of unlawful threats, drug-related offenses and driving without a license. After Fria Tider's article, police removed the photos from their website.

On June 12, blogger Torbjörn Jerlerup revealed that a Swedish-Norwegian convert to Islam, Mikael Skråmo, is urging Muslims to commit terrorist acts in Sweden. Skråmo wrote on his Facebook page:

"Muslims in Sweden will become more and more degraded ... so instead of putting on a T-shirt and going to the most hated place for Allah, just to stand there and do dawah [missionize] you should go there with a bomb instead. ... Download Inspire Magazine, start making bombs from simple stuff you can buy at whatever Ica and Coop [stores], you choose. Now is the time to show who the earth belongs to!!!"

According to the journalist Per Gudmundson, this is the first time a Swedish ISIS-jihadi has promoted terror on Swedish soil. Skråmo also urged his brethren to kill the artist Lars Vilks and stressed that Islam sanctions the killing of infidels. "He who kills a kafir [infidel] will never go to the same place as he in hell. Save yourself from narr [hellfire] by killing a kafir."

Skråmo, born in Sweden to Norwegian parents, used to be known as a preacher in radical Muslim circles. Gudmundson writes: "He used to give lectures, for example, for United Muslims of Sweden [Sveriges Förenade Muslimer], and they recently received a 300,000 kronor [about $33,000 USD] subsidy from the Authority for Youth -- and civil society issues, to fight "intolerance." United Muslims of Sweden is a part of the dawah-movement -- and a radical awakening among Swedish Muslims.

Mikael Skråmo, a Swedish convert and ISIS jihadist, brought his family to Syria. Now he is urging Muslims in Sweden to bomb their workplaces.

Also on June 12, journalist Per Gudmundson wrote that the well-known hate preacher Kamal El-Mekki is going to visit Rinkeby Folkets Hus [a community center in a Stockholm suburb] and the Stockholm mosque. "El-Mekki," he wrote, "is an advocate of Saudi criminal laws -- such as mutilation and beheading -- in the West. He is an advocate of capital punishment for those who leave Islam. He also promotes slavery in our time, and thinks that the celebration of Christmas and other non-Muslim holidays is 'evil'."

(MORE)