Author Topic: John McCain: wartime hero, peacetime coward  (Read 287 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John McCain: wartime hero, peacetime coward
« on: July 19, 2015, 02:55:50 pm »
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/07/john_mccain_a_great_war_hero_and_an_even_greater_peacetime_coward.html

July 19, 2015
John McCain: wartime hero, peacetime coward
By Newsmachete

Donald Trump made a stupid comment about John McCain, blah blah blah.  That doesn't interest me.  What does interest me is that every time we want to say something critical of John McCain, we always have to preface it with "John McCain, who was a war hero" (which he was).  But that's only half his record.  In peacetime he has done such incredible economic, social, and national security damage to this country that I think he should be addressed as "John McCain, wartime hero and peacetime coward."

According to ConservativeReview.com:

In 1992, he voted to extend the law requiring bilingual ballots liberal position

Sponsored and voted in favor of the 2006 amnesty bill including a path to citizenship liberal position

Voted against an amendment providing extra funds to construct fencing along the southwest border with a spending offset in 2006 liberal position

Voted against an amendment barring gang members, terrorists, and other criminals from obtaining legal status in 2007 liberal position

Voted in favor of the Gang of 8 Amnesty Bill in 2013.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/07/john_mccain_a_great_war_hero_and_an_even_greater_peacetime_coward.html#ixzz3gLiyZSWh
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

bkepley

Re: John McCain: wartime hero, peacetime coward
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2015, 03:02:27 pm »
Face it,  Trump screwed up again because he is always unprepared because to him the whole thing is a farce.  It's not about McCain.