Author Topic: John McCain Exposed by Vietnam Vets and POWs  (Read 2402 times)

Offline GourmetDan

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Longiron

Re: John McCain Exposed by Vietnam Vets and POWs
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2015, 05:03:14 pm »

John McCain Exposed by Vietnam Vets and POWs
e

Thanks for posting , that will,make the Trump haters day. For years people have been looking for a Pub with backbone, someone to stand up for the people of this country, someone who wants to help the Vetrans, and support the military. Someone to repeal Obamacare, quit bowing to our enemies, recognize the religion of peace is for real and our at war with us. Quit spending money we do not have and know how to negoiate a deal. When somone comes about like that and is not a one party system person we beat the Shit out of them for remarks that ARE not true and expect this country to get right again?????? :chairbang:
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 05:04:12 pm by Longiron »

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 05:13:48 pm »
Thanks for posting , that will, make the Trump haters day. For years people have been looking for a Pub with backbone, someone to stand up for the people of this country, someone who wants to help the Vetrans, and support the military. Someone to repeal Obamacare, quit bowing to our enemies, recognize the religion of peace is for real and our at war with us. Quit spending money we do not have and know how to negoiate a deal. When somone comes about like that and is not a one party system person we beat the Shit out of them for remarks that ARE not true and expect this country to get right again?????? :chairbang:

That's why I am of the opinion that politics is all fixed anyway... 

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2015, 05:47:14 pm »
This video has been disputed by others who were in the same POW camp, and by American doctors who worked on his injuries after his release – but for sake of argument, lets look only at the undisputed facts prior to his capture.
As Trump was enjoying the Ivy League and avoiding the war, McCain was about to become one of its most high-profile casualties.
Lieutenant commander McCain had been flying for months, conducting targeted strikes on North Vietnam. He had already been injured in an aircraft carrier fire that killed 134 fellow sailors. (and no he did not cause the explosion as another anti-McCain bogus youtube suggest).  And he had already made a name for himself as a pilot.

On Oct. 25, 1967, McCain had destroyed two enemy MiG fighter planes parked on a runway outside Hanoi.
He was on his 23rd mission, flying right over the heart of Hanoi in a dive at about 4,500 feet, when a Russian missile the size of a telephone pole came up and blew the right wing off his Skyhawk which went inverted in almost straight-down spin. He pulled the ejection handle, and was knocked unconscious by the force of the ejection.”
McCain regained consciousness when his parachute landed him in a lake. The explosion had shattered both arms and one of his legs. With 50 pounds of gear on him and one good limb, he struggled to swim to the surface.  North Vietnamese dragged him to shore. Then stripped him to his underwear and began “hollering and screaming and cursing and spitting and kicking him.

In my book McCain is a Hero even if he was picked up immediately by a rescue helicopter. But I'm a "Trump hater", so you can discount everything I wrote above, I don't really care, because Your Trump is not going to win the nomination anyway.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2015, 06:02:04 pm »
This video has been disputed by others who were in the same POW camp, and by American doctors who worked on his injuries after his release – but for sake of argument, lets look only at the undisputed facts prior to his capture.
As Trump was enjoying the Ivy League and avoiding the war, McCain was about to become one of its most high-profile casualties.
Lieutenant commander McCain had been flying for months, conducting targeted strikes on North Vietnam. He had already been injured in an aircraft carrier fire that killed 134 fellow sailors. (and no he did not cause the explosion as another anti-McCain bogus youtube suggest).  And he had already made a name for himself as a pilot.

On Oct. 25, 1967, McCain had destroyed two enemy MiG fighter planes parked on a runway outside Hanoi.
He was on his 23rd mission, flying right over the heart of Hanoi in a dive at about 4,500 feet, when a Russian missile the size of a telephone pole came up and blew the right wing off his Skyhawk which went inverted in almost straight-down spin. He pulled the ejection handle, and was knocked unconscious by the force of the ejection.”
McCain regained consciousness when his parachute landed him in a lake. The explosion had shattered both arms and one of his legs. With 50 pounds of gear on him and one good limb, he struggled to swim to the surface.  North Vietnamese dragged him to shore. Then stripped him to his underwear and began “hollering and screaming and cursing and spitting and kicking him.

In my book McCain is a Hero even if he was picked up immediately by a rescue helicopter. But I'm a "Trump hater", so you can discount everything I wrote above, I don't really care, because Your Trump is not going to win the nomination anyway.

Ok.  McCain is a war hero.  That still doesn't dismiss the fact that his is a RINOGOP and as a result many Republicans refused to vote for him against Barry and he has caused more harm than good as a senator.  I felt because of this issue "The Donald" would be all done.  Apparently not.  Apparently people are looking for a candidate with the "hootzpah" to speak the truth and speak his mind.  The truth is illegal immigration is an issue that most want resolved.  The truth is an illegal immigrant killed an innocent young girl in a sanctuary city AND because Trump spoke up --- he brought that issue front and center to both DEMS and REPS that no other person has been willing or able to do.  No.  I am not a huge fan of Trump ... but so far I'd vote for him over Bush, Rubio or Christie!  I wouldn't count on him at this point NOT winning the nomination.  We are over a year away...I'm more worried about this country making it to the next election.  Barry can still inflict  a lot more damage than he already has.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2015, 06:07:00 pm »

I'm no "Trump Lover".  I am no "McCain Apologist".  He has more American military blood on his hands than any single President. 
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline MACVSOG68

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2015, 06:08:26 pm »
I'm not a "Trump hater", which is just silly bumper sticker stuff anyway.  But given Trump's military and political background, I wouldn't jump on his bandwagon just yet.  He's neither dumb nor naïve, but I also see no ideological principle in him.  Until he starts to show some appeal as a serious candidate with more real ideas and less red meat rhetoric, I'll keep viewing him as the entertainment part of the campaign.
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2015, 06:09:51 pm »

Apparently McCain's opposition to and obstruction of the Senate Select Committee on POW/MIA affairs is not in question...

Offline Longiron

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2015, 03:34:01 pm »
Sure the TRUMP haters are having a tough morning with the Polls showing a 10% lead over the crowned candidate BUSHIE. Of course it is only a poll BUT actually got a jump since he called McCain and got          misquoted and the final 3 seconds of his statement somehow did not make the Press?? :patriot:

bkepley

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2015, 04:08:10 pm »
Sure the TRUMP haters are having a tough morning with the Polls showing a 10% lead over the crowned candidate BUSHIE. Of course it is only a poll BUT actually got a jump since he called McCain and got          misquoted and the final 3 seconds of his statement somehow did not make the Press?? :patriot:
What's "BUSHIE" got to do with it?  The poll I saw last night had Walker in the lead.  Hadn't you better think up a stupid name for Walker?