Author Topic: Obama collecting personal data for a secret race database  (Read 633 times)

Offline famousdayandyear

Obama collecting personal data for a secret race database
« on: July 18, 2015, 10:19:18 pm »

http://nypost.com/2015/07/18/obama-has-been-collecting-personal-data-for-a-secret-race-database/

Obama collecting personal data for a secret race database

By Paul Sperry

July 18, 2015 | 4:00pm

A key part of President Obama’s legacy will be the fed’s unprecedented collection of sensitive data on Americans by race. The government is prying into our most personal information at the most local levels, all for the purpose of “racial and economic justice.”

Unbeknown to most Americans, Obama’s racial bean counters are furiously mining data on their health, home loans, credit cards, places of work, neighborhoods, even how their kids are disciplined in school — all to document “inequalities” between minorities and whites.

This Orwellian-style stockpile of statistics includes a vast and permanent network of discrimination databases, which Obama already is using to make “disparate impact” cases against: banks that don’t make enough prime loans to minorities; schools that suspend too many blacks; cities that don’t offer enough Section 8 and other low-income housing for minorities; and employers who turn down African-Americans for jobs due to criminal backgrounds.

Big Brother Barack wants the databases operational before he leaves office, and much of the data in them will be posted online.

So civil-rights attorneys and urban activist groups will be able to exploit them to show patterns of “racial disparities” and “segregation,” even if no other evidence of discrimination exists.
Obama is presiding over the largest consolidation of personal data in US history.
(more at link)

Online mountaineer

Re: Obama collecting personal data for a secret race database
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2015, 11:49:41 pm »
They have census takers out now collecting information that has nothing to do with the bare essentials of how many people live in a particular community.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline famousdayandyear

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2015, 11:53:42 pm »
Has anyone else notices that most forms REQUIRED for a doctor's appointment or other service, asks you about your race or 'ethnicity'?

My response is N/A.

Or to the race question, I may enter 'other' = Daytona 500

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2015, 12:00:21 am »
Daytona 500     :silly:

The thought police are gonna get you for crashing their computer

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2015, 01:15:46 am »
Or to the race question, I may enter 'other' = Daytona 500

Me too. The one I always pick is 'two or more races'.
I am SctochIrish = two or more races.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2015, 01:17:54 am »
I always check the box for African-American and Muslim.

The office wait is half the time.......    :smokin:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline MACVSOG68

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2015, 01:24:38 am »
I always check the box for African-American and Muslim.

The office wait is half the time.......    :smokin:

:laugh:
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2015, 01:30:00 am »
Significant point of all this is:

You never want to say you are White. You never want to pick White.

White is the new Black.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.