Author Topic: PENTAGON: Recruiting Centers to Remain Unarmed, Unguarded; Recruiters Told to Not Wear Uniforms  (Read 861 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/07/pentagon-recruiting-centers-to-remain-unarmed-unguarded-recruiters-told-to-not-wear-uniforms/

PENTAGON: Recruiting Centers to Remain Unarmed, Unguarded; Recruiters Told to Not Wear Uniforms

Kristinn Taylor Jul 17th, 2015 8:51 pm ...

Army chief of staff Gen. Ray Odierno said on Friday he has no plans to arm recruiters or add security patrols to military recruitment centers in the wake of the Islamist terror attacks on unarmed, unguarded military offices in Chattanooga, Tennessee on Thursday. Odierno basically said he doesn’t trust his troops to handle their weapons properly.

Also on Friday, the Marine Corps ordered recruiters to not wear their uniforms at work for ‘force protection.’

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I think it's time my son leaves the military...he had more protection when he was in Iraq.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The first thing the next Repub President should do is fire Odierno and all the Chiefs ass kissers
Support the USO

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
That is some real life insanity right there.

Soldiers today are fighting war on two fronts. On the one hand they are fighting the enemy, on the other hand they have to deal with their brothers in D.C.

So many ex-military have said so. Today is not a good time to be in the military. Wait until Sheik Hussein is gone and then think about it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline raml

Thank goodness my son retired a few years back he at one time was in charge of the navy recruitment centers in the territory this happened in. He was located in New Orleans then and traveled constantly to all the recruitment centers in his territory this is so downright idiotic to keep them unprotected. I know Obama hates the military and could care less what happens to them but what about congress when are they going to grow a pair and stand up to the biggest ass hole of a president in my lifetime. It is awful to think our military are in more danger in this country than when they fight in wars at least during a war they have their own weapons to count on.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 04:16:12 am by raml »

Offline NavyCanDo

We were not allowed to wear our uniforms ashore in Egypt during a 1980 Med Cruise port-of-call, due to radicalized Muslims that may target us. Would have never dreamed that 35 years later the same order would be given on U.S. soil. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
We were not allowed to wear our uniforms ashore in Egypt during a 1980 Med Cruise port-of-call, due to radicalized Muslims that may target us. Would have never dreamed that 35 years later the same order would be given on U.S. soil.

I do not know specifically where you went ashore, but I would make a strong guess that it was Alexandria. Not wearing your uniform ashore there was a very good idea, for the sake of robbery and murder. Just like Chicago is today.

The people of Alexandria make a few cents a day in income. They viewed soldiers/sailors as millionaires because they maybe he would have $40 on them. That is fortune to them.

No, not at all. If I was ordered to wear my uniform in Egypt, I would refuse shore leave. That is a very dangerous place in all and any case. Wearing a uniform would be like flashing a neon sign that says, 'rob me'.

You don't have to worry about the radicals, as much as you have to worry about simple criminals and thugs, and this includes even the police.

When I was there, one third of the ship got diarrhea from eating the food/water there. Many refused to even leave the ship. That is one very nasty place.

Remember this makes me sad. All the orphaned street children, filthy dirty, and begging for a penny. Egypt is a dirty nasty place, unless you stay only in the tourist areas. Do not go out of bounds.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.