Author Topic: Rush: Obama Wishes Muslims a Happy Holiday on Day of Terrorist Attack  (Read 265 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/07/17/obama_wishes_muslims_a_happy_holiday_on_day_of_terrorist_attack

Obama Wishes Muslims a Happy Holiday on Day of Terrorist Attack
July 17, 2015

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: We just had the notice, the news from the Jakarta Post that Obama wished Muslims happy Eid-ul-Fitr yesterday, celebrating the end of Ramadan.  If you missed the tail end of the previous hour, let me just go through very quickly.  "US President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama have conveyed greetings to Muslims who celebrate Eid-ul-Fitr in the US and countries around the world."

It was an official notice from the White House yesterday, folks, which caused me to go back in time to the Grooveyard of Forgotten References at RushLimbaugh.com.  I found this, 'cause I knew this was there.  I had a vague memory, so I went back and I searched and I found it.  It's from the 20th of March this year.  The headline at RushLimbaugh.com is: "Obama Addresses His People in Iran," and here's what this was about.

continued
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 08:41:33 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

Well, he is president of Muslims the world over, right?.... Isn't that why we Americans elected him president?