Author Topic: Trump: Rick Perry 'should be forced to take an IQ test' before debate  (Read 7215 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: Trump: Rick Perry 'should be forced to take an IQ test' before debate
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2015, 03:22:05 pm »
TRUMP has most of all of his critics right were he wants them???? Complaining he has no couth, shoots from the hip and no facts, not Presidential material and everything else. Do you think he has no political advisors???? He HAS but they understand what is going on OUTSIDE of DC and the Washington Cartel. He is appealing to the real DEMS, Independents ( X pubs), Conservatives, Libertarian other than PAULBOTS, and the grassroots. Watch very shortly all the candidates start talking and emulating TRUMP and start lying  to get your vote and back to the RINO they always have been after the election. Bushie has already started it by saying the illegals that are doing the crimes and that is not a good thing. WOW we did not know that  Bushie???

I'm WAY outside DC, and I find Trump nothing more than offensive and self-serving.

I don't know if he believes a word he's saying, and highly suspect that everything he says is for personal self-aggrandizement, and not genuine at all.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

bkepley

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2015, 03:24:28 pm »
:amen:

I really, really don't like Trump, or what he's doing.....

I know some of what he's saying is resonating with primary voters, but he's harming us overall because he's just plain nasty about it.
  I'll say.  It is inconceivable to me that he could be president.  He might be OK in congress since they've always had eccentrics like that "beam me up Scotty" guy.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2015, 03:45:32 pm »
TRUMP has most of all of his critics right were he wants them???? Complaining he has no couth, shoots from the hip and no facts, not Presidential material and everything else. Do you think he has no political advisors???? He HAS but they understand what is going on OUTSIDE of DC and the Washington Cartel. He is appealing to the real DEMS, Independents ( X pubs), Conservatives, Libertarian other than PAULBOTS, and the grassroots. Watch very shortly all the candidates start talking and emulating TRUMP and start lying  to get your vote and back to the RINO they always have been after the election. Bushie has already started it by saying the illegals that are doing the crimes and that is not a good thing. WOW we did not know that  Bushie???

Trump won't be allowed to get the GOP nomination, which means he'll run 3rd-Party, which means he'll split the conservative vote, which means he'll help elect Hellary.

Same Perot song from 1992 & 1996, third verse...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline aligncare

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2015, 03:46:53 pm »
The problem is Trump has crossover appeal. Lots of conservative Republicans, middle of the road Independents, and even blue-collar Democrats like what Trump is saying.

And the one immutable thing I've learned about politics in all my years is the trajectory of political developments will play out as they will, regardless of how I feel about it. Which is where we find ourselves now, with an America-hating president sitting in the White House in this most perilous period of American history.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2015, 03:48:22 pm »
If Trump gets the republican nomination, I would vote for him in a heartbeat. If he goes third-party, I cross him off my list.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2015, 03:52:18 pm »
The problem is Trump has crossover appeal. Lots of conservative Republicans, middle of the road Independents, and even blue-collar Democrats like what Trump is saying.

And the one immutable thing I've learned about politics in all my years is the trajectory of political developments will play out as they will, regardless of how I feel about it. Which is where we find ourselves now, with an America-hating president sitting in the White House in this most perilous period of American history.

Which is the very reason someone like Trump should never get the nomination.

We need an America-loving, non-ideologue, rational President right now......... not an off-the-wall egotist like Trump.

I believe his appeal is going to be very short-lived because people will come to their senses and realize he would be a horrible President.

He's just making noise.  There's a long way to go before the election, and Trump will fizzle.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2015, 03:53:49 pm »
If Trump gets the republican nomination, I would vote for him in a heartbeat. If he goes third-party, I cross him off my list.

If he goes third party, it's proof (to me) that he doesn't really care what happens to the country.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2015, 03:58:09 pm »
If he goes third party, it's proof (to me) that he doesn't really care what happens to the country.

Agree

Offline MACVSOG68

« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2015, 04:11:34 pm »

Agreed.  Then there are those on this and other conservative forums who have said they would go 3d party unless...
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2015, 04:13:38 pm »
Those not in Texas don't always have a good view of Perry due to his debate performances. He said he was on pain meds for his back and I believe it. I suggest looking up some of his Texas debate videos and speeches on YouTube. He is a lot more charismatic and sharper than his Presidential debate performances made it appear.

Offline MACVSOG68

« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2015, 04:16:12 pm »
Those not in Texas don't always have a good view of Perry due to his debate performances. He said he was on pain meds for his back and I believe it. I suggest looking up some of his Texas debate videos and speeches on YouTube. He is a lot more charismatic and sharper than his Presidential debate performances made it appear.

I saw him on Fox being interviewed a while back, and found him less than impressive.

Offline MBB1984

« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2015, 04:58:07 pm »

For me, it depends upon who the GOP nominee is.  If it is Bush, I hope Trump does go third party.  Bush and Hillary are both unmitigated disasters and are essentially liberal, particularly socially and culturally.  They both are elites who view the middle class and American workers with disdain.  They both kiss the derriere of political correctness.  They both are bought and paid for by the special interests that bought them.  They can take their ideologies back to their country clubs.

Offline MACVSOG68

« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2015, 05:16:43 pm »
I think know that anyone who believes there is no difference between Hillary and Jeb simply haven't looked at their experience or their stated positions or goals as president.

bkepley

« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2015, 05:25:49 pm »
I think know that anyone who believes there is no difference between Hillary and Jeb simply haven't looked at their experience or their stated positions or goals as president.

People get all postal about a GOP politician who is not 100% with them on every issue and then want to give the job either to the Democrats or to a guy who has absolutely no record to stand on.  I guarantee if by some black comedy Trump is elected president they'll be about ready to slit their wrists when they see the difference between what he says and actually does.

Offline Longiron

« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2015, 05:31:22 pm »
Trump won't be allowed to get the GOP nomination, which means he'll run 3rd-Party, which means he'll split the conservative vote, which means he'll help elect Hellary.

Same Perot song from 1992 & 1996, third verse...

He won't split the conservative vote at all because the conservatives , independents and others will vote 3 rd party. What the RINOS do not understand is they cannot win without conservatives They just did not vote for MITTENS and he LOST, again. Same thing but instead of not voting for the RINO they will vote for the Conservative and HILLARY will WIN. The RINOGOP will be done so it is not all bad news. Once that happens then this country wiil be ready for real leadership Small price to pay to get rid of the real problem in this country the RINOGOP.

Offline Longiron

« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2015, 05:36:50 pm »
People get all postal about a GOP politician who is not 100% with them on every issue and then want to give the job either to the Democrats or to a guy who has absolutely no record to stand on.  I guarantee if by some black comedy Trump is elected president they'll be about ready to slit their wrists when they see the difference between what he says and actually does.

Are you from some outer spac with some form of superior intelligence  that knows what TRUMP will do if elected???? We needed your intelligence when Obama was running and you could have told everyone what he was going to do.  Little late for the party but thank you for sharing with us the future if TRUMP is elected. :chairbang:

bkepley

« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2015, 05:38:16 pm »
Are you from some outer spac with some form of superior intelligence  that knows what TRUMP will do if elected???? We needed your intelligence when Obama was running and you could have told everyone what he was going to do.  Little late for the party but thank you for sharing with us the future if TRUMP is elected. :chairbang:

It shouldn't take a superior intelligence to just look into his past.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2015, 05:53:13 pm »
He won't split the conservative vote at all because the conservatives , independents and others will vote 3 rd party. What the RINOS do not understand is they cannot win without conservatives They just did not vote for MITTENS and he LOST, again. Same thing but instead of not voting for the RINO they will vote for the Conservative and HILLARY will WIN. The RINOGOP will be done so it is not all bad news. Once that happens then this country wiil be ready for real leadership Small price to pay to get rid of the real problem in this country the RINOGOP.
The big problem is the so called "conservatives" are a shrinking demographic, and they have lately failed to convert and persuade people to their ways of thinking.

Any candidate who would draw out these mysterious non-voting "conservatives" would likely lose two or three for each additional voter.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

bkepley

« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2015, 05:57:22 pm »
The big problem is the so called "conservatives" are a shrinking demographic, and they have lately failed to convert and persuade people to their ways of thinking.

Any candidate who would draw out these mysterious non-voting "conservatives" would likely lose two or three for each additional voter.

The bitter enders always think that with the most right leaning candidate imaginable they will blow away everyone else.  I think it's denial of reality.

Offline MBB1984

« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2015, 06:07:28 pm »

I never said there weren't differences between their views; however, such differences are inconsequential to me and for thousands of Conservatives.  JEB! and Hillary's political views are close enough to make me nauseous.   Therefore, it is a tragedy if either wins.    Inevitably, it will not matter.  Hillary will thrash JEB!.  JEB! would be nothing more than the designated loser for the GOP.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2015, 06:13:44 pm »
Are you from some outer spac with some form of superior intelligence  that knows what TRUMP will do if elected???? We needed your intelligence when Obama was running and you could have told everyone what he was going to do. Little late for the party but thank you for sharing with us the future if TRUMP is elected. :chairbang:

You obviously weren't here back in 2008. 

I told everyone what Barry was gonna do.  It went for naught.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2015, 06:20:52 pm »
You obviously weren't here back in 2008. 

I told everyone what Barry was gonna do.  It went for naught.    :laugh:

You absolutely did.  Clearly.  Correctly.  Repeatedly.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline musiclady

« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2015, 06:25:02 pm »

I'm a conservative, and I wouldn't vote for a third party for all the money in the world.

No matter how you slice it, a vote for a third party is a vote for the enemy.

btw, your theory that if Hillary wins, the country will be 'ready for real leadership' was already trumpeted by extreme (or, as I call them) pseudo-conservatives in 2008 when they refused to vote for McCain, saying that Obama's election would prove their point that RINOs are the worst thing on earth.

You can see where that mentality got us, can't you??

Eight years of Obama, the country nearly gone, and no one's been 'taught a lesson' except those of us who love this country, and weep while Obama sells us down the river in every single way.

Your theory has already been proven wrong.

A vote for Trump as a third party is a vote for Hillary and selling the country even further down the river.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 06:25:52 pm by musiclady »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2015, 06:27:22 pm »
I never said there weren't differences between their views; however, such differences are inconsequential to me and for thousands of Conservatives.  JEB! and Hillary's political views are close enough to make me nauseous.   Therefore, it is a tragedy if either wins.    Inevitably, it will not matter.  Hillary will thrash JEB!.  JEB! would be nothing more than the designated loser for the GOP.

You call Jeb's being pro-life and Hillary's being viciously pro-abortion "inconsequential??"

Really????

(Disclaimer - Jeb's not my guy, but honesty in discussion is important to me).

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2015, 06:29:34 pm »
A prequel to the first debate.   Trump's plan according to many will be to attack swiftly and often goading others to go on the defensive.   Cheap but affective.   But it can also backfire.   Remember what happened to Santorum, when he did the same.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn