Author Topic: Megyn Kelly, Coulter Torch Obama For Calling Sandra Fluke And Not Kate Steinle’s Family  (Read 737 times)

rangerrebew

- The Daily Caller - http://dailycaller.com -

Megyn Kelly, Coulter Torch Obama For Calling Sandra Fluke And Not Kate Steinle’s Family

Posted By Al Weaver On 11:43 PM 07/15/2015 In | No Comments

Fox News’ Megyn Kelly and author Ann Coulter blasted President Barack Obama Wednesday for not reaching out to the family of Kate Steinle over the past two weeks after she was murdered by an illegal immigrant who was deported five times previously.

The main point of contention from the pair, especially Kelly, was over the people Obama has reached out to during his six and a half years in the White House, with the host pointing specifically to Sandra Fluke.

“Now they come out tonight and say that they really couldn’t do it. They didn’t have time and, you know, the president doesn’t reach out to everybody,” Kelly said. “And we are looking back over the list of people that the president has contacted. It includes this woman, who he felt was wrongly attacked.”

Kelly then played video of Fluke talking to MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell after Obama called her while she was in the green room at the “Lean Forward” network. Fluke got the call after she was attacked by conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh after she caused a stir with lawmakers in 2012 over her stance that insurance plans should cover birth control.

“You were in our green room getting ready to come on, and the White House now tells us that we can reveal that you just got off the phone with President Obama,” Mitchell told Fluke at the time.

“Yes, he did express his concern for me and wanted to make sure i was okay which I am,” Fluke told the host. “I am okay.”

“Ann, really?” Kelly said as Coulter and her show producers laughed hysterically in the background.

“Even on their plausible explanation which is that he can’t call every crime victim, this isn’t just a random crime victim. This is — Kate Steinle died as a result of Obama’s policies,” Coulter said.

Coulter went on to point the finger at former President George W. Bush’s policies for allowing this crime to take place. She also laid blame at GOP contenders such as Sen. Rand Paul, who wants to “clear the prisons” of non-violent drug criminals, adding that the crimes committed by Steinle’s murderer were all non-violent offenses.

Article printed from The Daily Caller: http://dailycaller.com

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2015/07/15/megyn-kelly-coulter-torch-obama-for-calling-sandra-fluke-and-not-kate-steinles-family/

Offline aligncare

Megyn Kelly and Ann Coulter. Wow...

Give me a minute while I think about those two ladies ...

Megyn and Ann together. Wow.

Wait, what was I doing and how did I get here?

Offline musiclady

One of the more interesting points they discussed was that Kate's killer was one of those 'non-violent drug offenders' that libertarians and leftists want to release from prison.

Food for thought.......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline famousdayandyear

Sandra Fluke and Kate Steinle together. Wow...

Sandra and Kate together. Wow.

(Apologies to previous poster.)

Offline aligncare

Sandra Fluke and Kate Steinle together. Wow...

Sandra and Kate together. Wow.

(Apologies to previous poster.)

No problem. I knew exactly where you were going with that.  :beer: