Author Topic: Latest National Poll, Trump leads GOP, but loses to Hillary by 17 pts.  (Read 1835 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
https://www.suffolk.edu/documents/SUPRC/7_14_2015_marginals.pdf

Trump leads GOP 17% vs. 14% Bush. Walker 3rd, but I think this poll was before he announced yesterday.

Raw data, 8 pages worth. Enjoy. Trump unfavorables off the chart.

Very many say his comments on Hispanics influence them to vote against him.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline NavyCanDo

He better enjoy the numbers while he can, because they won't last. His early unwavering supporters sound like the Paulbots from elections past, and like Ron Paul, Trump will suffer the same fate. I also predict the early "conservative" celebrity supporters like Sarah Palin and Ted Nugent will walk it back soon, once they wake up from their hypnoses and back to reality.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline truth_seeker

The dems gotta be lovin the Trump bump. They say OMG, .....

.....the GOPers want to run their worst candidate. Can you believe it?

Offline Relic

Big deal. Trump has a nominally better chance than I do of winning the nomination.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Forget about it!

Forget about any so called 'poll'.

They are all just pure bullshit that got some company paid hundreds of thousands to 'produce'.

That is the clear fact of the matter.

I promise you. I could generate a 'poll' that would prove that GOPBR is more loved than Google, or Yahoo.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline NavyCanDo

Below are actual 2011 & 2012 headlines.   Proof that polls this early in the election process are worthless, and largely driven by enthusiastic young ideologues, not the grass roots Republican voter.    And looking at these headlines - Thank God early polls are wrong.

Ron Paul leads in Iowa
Ron Paul Takes Lead in Iowa Caucus Poll
Ron Paul takes lead in latest Iowa poll
Top Ten: Ron Paul leads in another presidential poll
RON PAUL LEADS ALL REPUBLICAN CANDIDATES
Iowa GOP caucus 2012: Ron Paul moves into the lead
Paul placed second in the New Hampshire Republican primary
New Hampshire: Ron Paul up five points in poll
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Below are actual 2011 & 2012 headlines.   Proof that polls this early in the election process are worthless, and largely driven by enthusiastic young ideologues, not the grass roots Republican voter.    And looking at these headlines - Thank God early polls are wrong.

Ron Paul leads in Iowa
Ron Paul Takes Lead in Iowa Caucus Poll
Ron Paul takes lead in latest Iowa poll
Top Ten: Ron Paul leads in another presidential poll
RON PAUL LEADS ALL REPUBLICAN CANDIDATES
Iowa GOP caucus 2012: Ron Paul moves into the lead
Paul placed second in the New Hampshire Republican primary
New Hampshire: Ron Paul up five points in poll

Excellent post!  Spot on!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Longiron

He better enjoy the numbers while he can, because they won't last. His early unwavering supporters sound like the Paulbots from elections past, and like Ron Paul, Trump will suffer the same fate. I also predict the early "conservative" celebrity supporters like Sarah Palin and Ted Nugent will walk it back soon, once they wake up from their hypnoses and back to reality.

Your opinion and respect that. However if u are wrong will you admit it or just run and hide with the RINOS? :thud:

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Your opinion and respect that. However if u are wrong will you admit it or just run and hide with the RINOS? :thud:

So I take it that you support Trump.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline NavyCanDo

So I take it that you support Trump.

And he seems to imply, everyone that does not support Trump is a RINO.  My "Paulbot" observation above, stands. 
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 07:00:23 pm by NavyCanDo »

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
And he seems to imply, everyone that does not support Trump is a RINO.  My "Paulbot" observation above, stands.

So the people that support the pro-choice, single-payer health care advocating, assault weapon banning, Hillary and Obama supporting, registered Democrat (until 2009... he probably voted for Obama) are the conservatives, and those who oppose him are the RINOs.

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
So the people that support the pro-choice, single-payer health care advocating, assault weapon banning, Hillary and Obama supporting, registered Democrat (until 2009... he probably voted for Obama) are the conservatives, and those who oppose him are the RINOs.

How you manage to make great leaps like that is truly mystifying!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GourmetDan

Keep trollin', trollin', trollin',
Though the bandwidth's smokin,
Keep them newbies rollin', rawhide.
Through posts, replies and ever,
Hell bent together,
Wishin' a mod was by my side.
All the things I'm missin',
Good reason, facts, and thinkin',
Are waiting at the end of my ride.

Move 'em out, head 'em up,
Head 'em up, move 'em on.
Move 'em out, head 'em up:
Rawhide.
Cut 'em out, ride 'em in,
Ride 'em in, cut 'em out,
Cut 'em out, ride 'em in:
Rawhide!

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs

You really do have a reading efficiency issue, don't you?

Offline truth_seeker

Multiple polls now show Trump in the lead for the GOP nomination, and very badly trailing Hillary.

I believe that paints an accurate picture, as much as that picture does not please those on the right.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
truth_seeker observes above:
[[ Multiple polls now show Trump in the lead for the GOP nomination, and very badly trailing Hillary. ]]

Gonna make for a real interesting debate between the two of them come October 2016, wouldn't ya think....?

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
truth_seeker observes above:
[[ Multiple polls now show Trump in the lead for the GOP nomination, and very badly trailing Hillary. ]]

Gonna make for a real interesting debate between the two of them come October 2016, wouldn't ya think....?

Trump led the polls in 2011 too.

Some here say to never trust polls because they can be bought and will show any outcome.

Some of those same people are trumpeting Trump's polls numbers... as if he didn't have the money to buy the results.