Author Topic: Bush: A Republican Will Never Win By Striking Fear in People's Hearts  (Read 379 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Bush: A Republican Will Never Win By Striking Fear in People's Hearts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFpzMyl3HTA

BUSH: And on our side there are people that prey on people’s fears and their angst as well. I don’t know about you, but I think it is wrong. I believe we need to unify our country. We need to stop tearing—separating ourselves by race and ethnicity and income. We need to focus on the things that tie us together. And whether it’s Donald Trump or Barack Obama their rhetoric of divisiveness is wrong. A Republican will never win by striking fear in people’s hearts. A Republican can win, and will win, if we have an aspirational message that gives people hope that their lives will be better when we apply conservative principles the right way.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/07/14/bush_a_republican_will_never_win_by_striking_fear_in_peoples_hearts.html

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Bush:
[[ A Republican Will Never Win By Striking Fear in People's Hearts... ]]

But it's also worth mentioning that the democrats have been winning by doing this for decades...