Author Topic: Muslim threatens to behead Florida talk show host “in the name of Allah”  (Read 346 times)

rangerrebew

Muslim threatens to behead Florida talk show host “in the name of Allah”

July 10, 2015 6:32 pm By Robert Spencer 4 Comments

So often jihad is falsely ascribed to “mental illness,” but this time Alvin Hart could be just a madman. Even so, however, he found a ready frame of reference to dress his impulse to kill in the vesture of sanctity.

“Local talk show host says man stalked, threatened to kill her,” WFTV, July 7, 2015 (thanks to The Religion of Peace):

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. — Authorities said a New York man was arrested and charged with stalking and threatening to kill a central Florida talk show host.

The victim, Kietta Gamble, is the host of a local talk show called “Real Talk with Kietta.” Deputies said the suspect, Alvin Hart, was caught in her neighborhood.

Gamble told investigators that Hart has been contacting her repeatedly over the last five years.

“Any way to get to me, he does,” Gamble said. “It’s a nonstop cycle of harassment and it’s so overwhelming.”

According to court records, at one point, Hart said he was going to come to Orlando and cut Gamble’s head off “in the name of Allah.”

“He told me that Allah told him I’d be more of a benefit with him than on Earth and that he was going to sacrifice me,” Gamble said.

The suspect is accused of coming to central Florida from New York and showing up at Gamble’s gated community.

“He came beating on my door with all of his luggage, all of his belongings, saying that he is my husband and that he’s coming home,” Gamble said.

Hart allegedly told Gamble he came to town to “finish his sacrifice.” On his Facebook page, he shared photos and YouTube videos of Gamble….

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/07/muslim-threatens-to-behead-florida-talk-show-host-in-the-name-of-allah
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 12:28:39 am by rangerrebew »