Author Topic: Exterminating 40 Million Americans In Re-Education Camps Is the Goal  (Read 1511 times)

rangerrebew

Exterminating 40 Million Americans In Re-Education Camps Is the Goal

Jul, 2015

by Dave Hodges   

I have been covering how many of our everyday structures are being converted into makeshift detention centers (i.e. FEMA camps).Hundreds of strip malls across Canada, the UK and the U.S. are having guard towers retrofitted to the existing structures. This is even happening with closed and abandoned strip malls. It is happening with newer construction. It is even happening with our schools, as I covered in detail in yesterday’s article.

Tomorrow, I am covering how sports stadiums will also double as FEMA camps and the conditioning of the public to accept this tyranny has been underway for sometime.

Today, I am taking a brief respite from this three part series on FEMA camp conversions to discuss just how serious these conversions are and how some of the elite want to see tens of millions of Americans  exterminated in re-education camps. Of course there are many who will say that Obama would never do such a thing. Really? The people who would utter such uninformed nonsense have never met Bill Ayers, are familiar with his background and understand the profound influence he has over the current President.

Bill Ayers Launches the Political Career of Obama

Bill Ayers launched the political career of President Obama. This is such a well known and well documented fact that even the mainstream media admits, through Fox’s Hannity and ABC talk show host, Larry Elder, openly discuss the fact that Bill Ayers launched the political career of Obama from Ayers Chicago home. Futher, these news entities refer to Ayers as a “terrorist”. Please watch the brief interview and see what kind of man launched Obama’s political career.  If Fox and ABC are reporting that Ayers is the man who launched Obama’s political career,  then why would the sheep continue to deny that fact? And why is it important that Bill Ayers is the architect of Obama’s career?

After watching this video, you will note that no mention of Bill Ayers announced intention to exterminate tens of millions of Americans was ever referenced. That is due to the fact that the corporate controlled media (all six outlets) are not permitted to discuss FEMA camps. Just ask Jesse Ventura about that reality as he was heavily censored when he covered the topic on this show, Conspiracy Theory. However, we do not need mainstream media cooperation to tell the American people the truth about Ayers genocidal desires for America, we have the work of former FBI special agent, the late Larry Grathwohl, for that revelation.

The Weathermen Underground Leader, Bill Ayers, told former FBI Agent and informant, and my late friend, Larry Grathwohl, that he believed that when the Communist takeover happened, he would have to incarcerate 50 million Americans into re-education camps and exterminate 25 million of them. Larry was an FBI special informant who had penetrated the Underground and became a member in order to take down the organization by getting Bill Ayers and his wife Bernadine Dorne arrested.

Bill Ayers and his wife, Bernadine Dorne, launched Obama’s political career from the living room of their Chicago home. Tom Ayers, Bill’s father, funded Obama’s Harvard education. This information also appears in an affidavit obtained by “Sheriff Joe” Arpaio from Maricopa County, AZ.  Bill Ayers still visits the White House. This affidavit has been entered into evidence against Obama by Sheriff Arpaio. Arpaio would go prison is this document was not authentic. And this is why many believe that Obama has unleashed the Justice Department against Sheriff Arpaio in which the Sheriff is accused by the Obama minions of violating the civil rights of illegal aliens. And what has the Sheriff specifically done to warrant the ire of the federal government for the past two years? Arpaio’s Maricopa County Sheriffs Department, upon making an arrest for breaking the law, and subsequently determining that the person was not a citizen, turned over illegal aliens to the Immigration and National Service as he compelled to do under federal law. This is why Obama is persecuting Sheriff Joe.

Nobody would believe these facts if they appeared in a movie. However, you better believe that this administration will not hesitate to send any of us to a  FEMA camp and the intent is well documented. The reasons for the implementation of the NDAA, indefinite detention of Americans without due process of law, should be readily apparent.

Are you still in denial? Then go to the search engine on this website and type in Executive Order 13603. This is the Obama Manifesto in which he gives himself permission to seize control over all food and water, all food production, all natural resources, all manufacturing, all transportation and Obama has granted himself the authority to conscript any American (labeled a “consultant”) into a slave labor arrangement in a location of his choice. Again, the proof is hiding in plain site. Does this sound like this is a President who would hesitate to enact the mandates of his mentor, Bill Ayers?

I knew the late special FBI agent, Larry Grathwohl, very well. We spoke on the phone often and he appeared on my talk show numerous times. Larry Grathwohl repeated everyone of these allegations, no less than three times, on The Common Sense Show. Here is a video summation of what he repeatedly to my audience and myself in private conversations.

At the time that Ayers said that he was prepared to arrest 50 million American, force them into re-education camps in the Southwest and that he was prepared to murder 50% of them, the country has grown by 40% in population. That means that in today’s numbers Ayers would be prepared to murder 40 million Americans because they could not be “re-educated”.

Ayers Is Not Obama’s Keeper

I would be willing to listen to the argument that Obama, at the time he launched his political career with the backing of Ayers, and the fact that maybe that he did not know about Ayers notorious and terroristic background with genocidal intentions. However, how could he not know? And when Glenn Beck went on Fox every night , in 2009, and exposed these connections, and used this information to attack the credibility of the President, how could Obama not know at that point? Yet, Obama continued to meet with Ayers and does so to this day.

Jade Helm, Strip Malls and School Conversions to FEMA Camps

As the events of Jade Helm and well-documented practice for the extraction of political dissidents and the implementation of martial law, coupled with a meteoric rise in FEMA detention facilities, can anyone understand why I, and so many like me are concerned that Jade Helm, or its successor will go live and the nation will follow the script set by the mentor of this current President? Coupled with the unconstitutional passage of the NDAA, which allows for permanent detention devoid of civil liberties and due process, we are all in a great deal of danger.

Maybe, more people need to pay closer attention to the rapid rise of FEMA detention facilities. Who are they intended for? Is this the manifestation of Bill Ayers goal of exterminating 40 million Americans? After reading this, are you really ready to ignore the possibilities? You do so at your own peril.

On July 19th, join The Common Sense Show, as I interview Steve Quayle on the pitfalls and benefits of expatriation given the current political climate and these facts, in part, comprise the current political climate. More details will be forthcoming. Tomorrow, I will be discussing how your favorite  professional sports team is willing to lend its facility to DHS and FEMA for unwarranted detention.

Do you think that mall conversions and school conversions to FEMA camps coupled with stadium and arena conversions add up to 80 million Americans incarcerated and 40 million Americans eliminated from the landscape?

And again, all the evidence is hiding in plain sight.

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/07/06/exterminating-40-million-americans-in-re-education-camps-is-the-goal/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=exterminating-40-million-americans-in-re-education-camps-is-the-goal
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 09:00:42 am by rangerrebew »

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Exterminating 40 Million Americans In Re-Education Camps Is the Goal
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2015, 09:37:50 am »
When I posted about the possibility of something like this back in 2009, members laughed.

Heck...I laughed.  Albeit, uncomfortably.

And here we are...... :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2015, 11:36:47 pm »
The problem here is that this kind of thing is a double edged sword. Economically we are a paper shell, no matter how much tax revenue we take in the Feds can't balance the budget.

Start doing this kind of stuff and the economy will implode. There will be complete and total chaos to the point where the Feds are going to have a real tough time funding their ability to do this kind of stuff.

And they will meet incredible resistance to it being outnumbered hundreds to one. Lose one jackboot even for every 100 households and pretty soon you're out of people, assuming you can even get all the military, nat'l guards, and LEO's on board, which you won't.

The only way they can do this is if people are starving, and again that's if they have any money to pay anyone to do it. I'm more of the belief that the goal is to break this country up into several with some seceding, reforming, or being occupied by foreign powers. The powers that be don't want us to be a complete nation in any form, they want us off the map.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 11:39:15 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2015, 11:58:44 pm »
When I posted about the possibility of something like this back in 2009, members laughed.

Heck...I laughed.  Albeit, uncomfortably.

And here we are...... :shrug:

DC, are you swallowing this bullshit?  Hell, this kind of thing was de rigeur on Free Republic back in 1998, 1999 timeframe.

And now it's back. Please, please, let's not turn this place into an adjunct of the Alex Jones show.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2015, 11:59:31 pm »
The problem here is that this kind of thing is a double edged sword. Economically we are a paper shell, no matter how much tax revenue we take in the Feds can't balance the budget.

Start doing this kind of stuff and the economy will implode. There will be complete and total chaos to the point where the Feds are going to have a real tough time funding their ability to do this kind of stuff.

And they will meet incredible resistance to it being outnumbered hundreds to one. Lose one jackboot even for every 100 households and pretty soon you're out of people, assuming you can even get all the military, nat'l guards, and LEO's on board, which you won't.

The only way they can do this is if people are starving, and again that's if they have any money to pay anyone to do it. I'm more of the belief that the goal is to break this country up into several with some seceding, reforming, or being occupied by foreign powers. The powers that be don't want us to be a complete nation in any form, they want us off the map.

Psst:  this is conspiracy nonsense. Don't believe any of it.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2015, 01:53:45 am »
DC, are you swallowing this bullshit?  Hell, this kind of thing was de rigeur on Free Republic back in 1998, 1999 timeframe.

And now it's back. Please, please, let's not turn this place into an adjunct of the Alex Jones show.

Ayers and Dorn publicly stated that 'they' were prepared to lose 25 million Americans in their quest to "tear it all down....."

Out of nowhere, the Confederate flag is considered out of bounds.   Out of nowhere, because some crazy guy's photo on Facebook has the Southern Cross flag in the background and on his front license plate.

The entire country's bat sh*t crazy.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Paladin

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2015, 04:56:53 am »
Psst:  this is conspiracy nonsense.

Maybe so, but who would've thought just a short time ago same sex marriage would be the law of the land? As DC says, "The entire country's bat sh*t crazy."
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2015, 05:39:23 am »
I'm with sink.

More of the "Whah, whah, we're all victims so send me your money now!!" BS. I'm sure the guy sells you invaluable gold for your worthless currency on the side. Now there is a sweet scam.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2015, 05:52:24 am »
This fringe nonsense is too frequently the majority of postings here.

Usually the body of the article does NOT support the headline.

This stuff is NOT taking place in my county of over 3 million.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline xfreeper

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2015, 04:12:00 pm »
an unfortunate waste of bandwidth

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2015, 04:26:29 pm »

Hell, this kind of crap has been going around a lot longer than that. It used to be standard fare in dime store conspiracy newsletters printed on an old offset in someone's garage. The internet gave it a second life then, social media made stories like this blow up.

If there is a conspiracy around this, it is to spread the stories. They don't need the camps to keep people in line, they are too busy being scared of secret controllers because of the stories and they are spending all their time passing along the crap. No need to ship them off, just spread some stories to keep moving them around like sheep.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2015, 04:37:08 pm »
This guy's blog is called "The Common Sense Show".

Yeah...
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2015, 04:41:57 pm »
Reality is much more frightening.

The people we put in control are idiots who couldn't conspire to lock people in a McDonalds.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2015, 05:17:44 pm »
Reality is much more frightening.

The people we put in control are idiots who couldn't conspire to lock people in a McDonalds.

There's no way "idiots" have accomplished the systematic destruction of our culture and way of life.  I wish people would stop saying the Obama administration is too stupid and incompetent to properly negotiate with the Iranians and to handle our military in the middle east.  This is all willful transformation of our country, as Obama promised he would do from the beginning.

This is not incompetence - au contraire. 

**nononono*

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2015, 05:24:53 pm »
Only 40 million are going to be exterminated?  That leaves something like 280 million who won't be.  And think what the world will be like with the 40 million yahoos gone.  Gays will be able to buy wedding cakes and the rainbow flag will replace the American flag as our national symbol.  Everyone will take yoga classes and eat sprouts.  I, for one, can't wait.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2015, 09:22:06 pm »

I wonder how many of these men kneeling....who were little children when Saddam's statue was toppled...whose parents came home with purple fingers after voting in an election...would ever dream this could be happening to them in 2015.      :whistle:

I realize it's not Iraq, but the point is the same.   Just switch Mubarak for Hussein.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 09:23:34 pm by DCPatriot »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2015, 09:59:27 pm »
I realize it's not Iraq, but the point is the same.   Just switch Mubarak for Hussein.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the end result of Obama's grand plan to reorder and restructure the entire M.E. He took it upon himself to "fix" the Middle East. And just like every single other thing Obama has tried to 'fix', it only led to chaos and failure.

I think Obama bought into the whole Messiah that the American Left/Media constructed around him. I think he really believed it and just expected that the whole world obey and follow his instructions, without question or pushback. He was out to remake the world. And now everything that was once stable is in chaos.

I know Obama claims to have attended every major college in the northeast (with no transcripts of course), but I find his academic acumen to be well below average despite his exaggerated and undeserved arrogance and hubris.

If we can hang on a little bit longer, maybe this incredible nightmare of Obama will finally end. And we can start healing, and repairing all the damage he has done.   
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.