Author Topic: TV Ratings: Megyn Kelly Hot Streak Continues With Another Win Over O'Reilly  (Read 599 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
TV Ratings: Megyn Kelly Hot Streak Continues With Another Win Over O'Reilly

by Michael O'Connell

After a rare month atop the adults 25-54 race, the Fox News personality starts July on a strong note.

Megyn Kelly is on a roll. Fresh off of a rare month atop the cable news ratings heap, the Fox News Channel host is extending her hot streak into July.

The first week of July saw The Kelly File win among the adults 25-54 demographic, averaging 458,000 viewers in the advertiser-favored group over No. 2 The O'Reilly Factor's 431,000.

Bill O'Reilly's 8 p.m. telecast is perennially the No. 1 across cable news, but Kelly scored a monthly win in June — only her second month atop the heap since her 2013 primetime move.

more at:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/tv-ratings-megyn-kelly-hot-807149

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

One is more entertainment than respected interviewer.

The other is like going into a cage of wild animals....to answer questions. 

And the fact that she's incredibly smart and beautiful....that's a happy ending, there.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline famousdayandyear

Stopped watching O'Reilly.  Interrupts and talks over guests too often for my taste.

Online DCPatriot

Stopped watching O'Reilly.  Interrupts and talks over guests too often for my taste.

And notice he doesn't have many guests from the 'other side'.

It's mostly two women...good looking  middle-aged blonde Southern girls, who are appreciative of the screen time.

And Dennis Miller...and the books and shirts and cups.  UGH!      :laugh:

Offline aligncare

I used to listen to him on XM radio. But, that stopped once I cancelled XM and got rid of that unnecessary expense.

I don't miss O'Reilly. Frankly, I don't miss any of it.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Ditto!

But I did watch a rerun of his talking points memo from last evening last night and thought is VERY good!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien