Author Topic: Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches Are Now…. RACIST?  (Read 475 times)

rangerrebew

Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches Are Now…. RACIST?
« on: July 08, 2015, 12:58:38 pm »

Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches Are Now…. RACIST?

By TPIWriter |  272,838 views

With so many sensitive “politically correct” problems now, we’re now living in a society where even FOOD can be deemed racist. I’m not kidding!

Principal Verenice Guiterrez, who certainly voted for Obama, runs the Harvey Scott School (K-8) in Portland, Oregon. And she has made an announcement that peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are racist!

Why? Because, as Principal Guiterrez explained, this effort effort was made to, “improve education for students of color.” She noted that some students – such as those from Mexico or Somalia – haven’t eaten bread in their culture. Instead, they eat pitas, tortas, and other bread substitutes.

Therefore, the serving of delicious PB&Js is a brazen display of white privilege. The Principal wants to cancel out this supposed racial privilege and “change their teaching practices to boost minority students’ performance.”

How is this possible? Food can’t make racial comments… And a sandwich can’t even watch The Dukes of Hazzard. It is two slices of bread, with your favorite jelly and crunchy or creamy peanut butter. Most children think they are delicious, and I bet you probably still eat them.

They are nutritious, full of energy, and are cheap. That’s why millions of people eat PB&Js every day!

I wonder if I should rush to the store and buy whole grain wheat bread. Perhaps that would boost my kitchen’s racial diversity?

This has gone too far. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are not racist and children should be allowed to eat them.

Do you enjoy PB&Js? Please leave us a comment and tell us what you think.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/peanut-butter-jelly-sandwiches-are-now-racist/#ixzz3fIvg5N00

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches Are Now…. RACIST?
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2015, 01:06:09 pm »
From now on, all Jewish Deli's must carry and promote Chitterlings on Pumpernickel toast.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline raml

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2015, 03:32:13 pm »
It seems every crazy looney tune makes the news these days and our country is full of them. I would love to see sane people being interviewed it would be a nice change I don't care if they are white, yellow, brown, red or black just be sane. I love peanut butter on toast and whenever I want a snack at night that is what I eat. I am a racist folks and proud of it because peanut butter and jelly will always have a home in my kitchen.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2015, 04:31:29 pm »
Damn, she's dumb. I mean really bottom of the barrel, rock banging, underpants on head dumb. A living embodiment of the Peter Principle.

Bread is bread. Flour, water, a bit of salt and a bit of oil. Maybe some yeast or leavening agent, maybe not. Shape and way of cooking doesn't matter.

As for the PB&J - I detest the combination. Either individually are brilliant but together? Bleh.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2015, 04:35:45 pm »
As for the PB&J - I detest the combination. Either individually are brilliant but together? Bleh.

What is it like living with broken taste buds?
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline aligncare

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2015, 04:49:53 pm »
I prefer a cream cheese and jelly sandwich. What does that make me?

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2015, 04:53:56 pm »
I prefer a cream cheese and jelly sandwich. What does that make me?

Love that too - especially on cinnamon raisin bread!

Actually, the cream cheese is white - so that makes you a racist!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!