Author Topic: Donald Trump: I didn't expect business backlash to be "quite this severe"  (Read 478 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-i-didnt-expect-business-backlash-to-be-quite-this-severe/?ftag=YHF4eb9d17

ByReena FloresCBS NewsJuly 4, 2015, 3:52 PM
Donald Trump: I didn't expect business backlash to be "quite this severe"

Last Updated Jul 4, 2015 7:44 PM EDT

On the heels of several major corporations distancing themselves from Donald Trump's various business interests, the Republican presidential candidate admitted Saturday that he didn't think the corporate backlash to his inflammatory comments about Mexican immigrants would be "quite this severe."

"I knew it was going to be bad because I was told this. All my life I have been told this: If you are successful, you don't run for office," Trump said in an interview on Fox News, addressing the recent spate of businesses that have severed their relationships with his brand. "I didn't know it was going to be quite this severe, but I really knew it was going to be bad."

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34