Author Topic: BREAKING: Obama Admin Knew Al-Qaeda Was Planning Attack in Benghazi 10 DAYS IN ADVANCE  (Read 1694 times)

rangerrebew

BREAKING: Obama Admin Knew Al-Qaeda Was Planning Attack in Benghazi 10 DAYS IN ADVANCE

Jim Hoft Jul 3rd, 2015 1:08 pm —28 Comments

They lied.
stevens benghazi

They said it was a “protest” not a terrorist attack.
rice five lies

Now there’s more proof that they lied.
 The Obama administration knew al-Qaeda was planning an attack in Benghazi to “kill as many Americans as possible” ten days in advance.
Judicial Watch reported:

Judicial Watch announced today that it obtained more than 100 pages of previously classified “Secret” documents from the Department of Defense (DOD)and the Department of State revealing that DOD almost immediately reported that the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi was committed by the al Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood-linked “Brigades of the Captive Omar Abdul Rahman” (BCOAR), and had been planned at least 10 days in advance. Rahman is known as the Blind Sheikh, and is serving life in prison for his involvement in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and other terrorist acts.  The new documents also provide the first official confirmation that shows the U.S. government was aware of arms shipments from Benghazi to Syria.  The documents also include an August 2012 analysis warning of the rise of ISIS and the predicted failure of the Obama policy of regime change in Syria.

The documents were released in response to a court order in accordance with a May 15, 2014, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed against both the DOD and State Department seeking communications between the two agencies and congressional leaders “on matters related to the activities of any agency or department of the U.S. government at the Special Mission Compound and/or classified annex in Benghazi.”

Spelling and punctuation is duplicated in this release without corrections.

A Defense Department document from the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), dated September 12, 2012, the day after the Benghazi attack, details that the attack on the compound had been carefully planned by the BOCAR terrorist group “to kill as many Americans as possible.”  The document was sent to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, then-Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the Obama White House National Security Council.  The heavily redacted Defense Department “information report” says that the attack on the Benghazi facility “was planned and executed by The Brigades of the Captive Omar Abdul Rahman (BCOAR).”  The group subscribes to “AQ ideologies:”

The attack was planned ten or more days prior on approximately 01 September 2012. The intention was to attack the consulate and to kill as many Americans as possible to seek revenge for U.S. killing of Aboyahiye ((ALALIBY)) in Pakistan and in memorial of the 11 September 2001 atacks on the World Trade Center buildings.

“A violent radical,” the DIA report says, is “the leader of BCOAR is Abdul Baset ((AZUZ)), AZUZ was sent by ((ZAWARI)) to set up Al Qaeda (AQ) bases in Libya.”

Read more: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/07/breaking-obama-admin-knew-al-qaeda-was-planning-attack-in-benghazi-10-days-in-advance/#ixzz3erf9rQqp

Offline libertybele

Ok.  So now tell me that our Liar and Chief shouldn't be prosecuted and at the very least impeached!  Obama, Hillary, Panetta, Joint Chiefs of Staff, Security Council; the whole bunch need to be charged and hung out to dry.  Hillary should have absolutely NO chance at the office of the president.  This is despicable and makes me sick.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 09:20:39 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline raml

Maybe 20 yrs ago they would have been impeached but not today to many elected republicans don't care so it is impossible to impeach them. I think I hate those republicans more than I do the democrats because they know better democrats just aren't very smart and have no common sense but republicans run for office claiming to have these qualities but get in office and then stick there stupid heads up their asses and look for the money they can take under the table for being that way.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Sorry, but I disagree that the DEMS are stupid.

IMO, this is another shell game, squirrel chase in the back yard.

The key here is that Hillary Clinton should be taken into custody at once.  She should be treated no differently that a prisoner in Gitmo.  That means taken out of the purview of Barack's Department of 'Justice'.

That goes for Susan Rice, and Valerie Jarrett too.

It's time justice gets served on Obama's little sorority circle.   Past time.

Arrest them now....and let Barry and Michelle squirm.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

Sorry, but I disagree that the DEMS are stupid.

IMO, this is another shell game, squirrel chase in the back yard.

The key here is that Hillary Clinton should be taken into custody at once.  She should be treated no differently that a prisoner in Gitmo.  That means taken out of the purview of Barack's Department of 'Justice'.

That goes for Susan Rice, and Valerie Jarrett too.

It's time justice gets served on Obama's little sorority circle.   Past time.

Arrest them now....and let Barry and Michelle squirm.

Very well stated.  Yes, it is time justice gets served on Barry and his Washington cartel.   :beer:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Very well stated.  Yes, it is time justice gets served on Barry and his Washington cartel.   :beer:

While Barack is the so-called CIC of the military, there MUST be some way treason can be dealt with...while we have an anti-American POTUS in the Oval Office.

There's no way there can't be a law on the books that can circumvent a treasonous, anti-American president.

Are we supposed be remain castrated  eunuchs while he destroys our Republic?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline raml

The republicans in office will not do anything so no there is nothing we can do but watch our republic go right down the toilet. The democrats that are liberals are dumb they are not smart that is for sure you can't be a liberal and have logic or common sense liberalism is not logical because it destroys it does not build anything. Without logical thinking people can come off as idiots and for the most part do. High Grades in school or college have nothing to do with leading successfully or even being able to apply what you have learned and liberals do not lead they destroy that is what I have seen over the 70 years I have been alive and nothing you people here can say will change my mind.

Offline mountaineer

Hillary: "Nope, still doesn't make any difference. Where's my vodka?!? Huma!!!!!!!"
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Ok.  So now tell me that our Liar and Chief shouldn't be prosecuted and at the very least impeached!  Obama, Hillary, Panetta, Joint Chiefs of Staff, Security Council; the whole bunch need to be charged and hung out to dry.  Hillary should have absolutely NO chance at the office of the president.  This is despicable and makes me sick.

They CAN'T impeach him over this because a great many high ranking republicans were also in the know about it and supported the entire thing from the beginning!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline andy58-in-nh

They CAN'T impeach him over this because a great many high ranking republicans were also in the know about it and supported the entire thing from the beginning!

The GOP leadership (quote/unquote) had access to the same intelligence as the White House. They knew what the CIA annex in Benghazi was being used for, and who was running the operation.

And they went along with it. Their complicity makes any accountability impossible, as long as they remain in office.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The GOP leadership (quote/unquote) had access to the same intelligence as the White House. They knew what the CIA annex in Benghazi was being used for, and who was running the operation.

And they went along with it. Their complicity makes any accountability impossible, as long as they remain in office.

I think that is pretty much what I said but you said it better Andy.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

That's why Benghazi is DOA.  Hell yeah, John McCain and Lindsey Graham - at the very least - were right there with Hillary! and Obama's plans there.  The Republicans can have their drama play about getting to the bottom of it, but they never will.  People need to forget about that being an issue for Hillary! during the election campaign.  Not going to happen. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
We are tragically reading impaired and far too willing to allow ourselves to be led by the nose.

The document in question was sent out the day after the attack, not ten days before it.

So yes, the administration knew almost immediately that it was a planned attack and that it had been planned ten days in advanced, so they're guilty of creating a subterfuge to cover their collective asses but there's nothing in the document that we're allowed to see that says that the administration knew on 9/1 that there would be an attack carried out on 9/11.

The headline is highly deceptive and you all are highly gullible.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline andy58-in-nh

We are tragically reading impaired and far too willing to allow ourselves to be led by the nose.

The document in question was sent out the day after the attack, not ten days before it.

So yes, the administration knew almost immediately that it was a planned attack and that it had been planned ten days in advanced, so they're guilty of creating a subterfuge to cover their collective asses but there's nothing in the document that we're allowed to see that says that the administration knew on 9/1 that there would be an attack carried out on 9/11.

The headline is highly deceptive and you all are highly gullible.

Luis:

The point is not that the Administration knew ten days in advance of the attack, but that they were instantly aware that the assault had been long planned before the incident and still chose to blatantly lie about it, fabricating a cock-and-bull story about a theretofore unheralded piece of filmmaking.

And moreover, the rationale for such a fabrication was the knowledge of both our Administration and Republican congressional leaders that America was running weapons to Syrian militants through intermediaries in Libya.  Some of those weapons are now in the hands of ISIS. And yet, we are still being lied to. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Luis:

The point is not that the Administration knew ten days in advance of the attack, but that they were instantly aware that the assault had been long planned before the incident and still chose to blatantly lie about it, fabricating a cock-and-bull story about a theretofore unheralded piece of filmmaking.

And moreover, the rationale for such a fabrication was the knowledge of both our Administration and Republican congressional leaders that America was running weapons to Syrian militants through intermediaries in Libya.  Some of those weapons are now in the hands of ISIS. And yet, we are still being lied to.

Really?

This is the headline:

"Obama Admin Knew Al-Qaeda Was Planning Attack in Benghazi 10 DAYS IN ADVANCE"

Only one way to read that.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline andy58-in-nh

Really?

This is the headline:

"Obama Admin Knew Al-Qaeda Was Planning Attack in Benghazi 10 DAYS IN ADVANCE"

Only one way to read that.

Read the headline again, if you would be so kind. Because there are two ways to read it:

1. The Administration knew of the attack 10 days in advance. (not true)
2. The Administration knew that the attack was planned 10 days in advance. (true)

Now, I think the phrasing of the headline was inartful at best, and yes, perhaps purposefully misleading.

But the salient point remains. The Administration did in fact know that the attack was preplanned and still proceeded to lie about their knowledge, employing a preposterous cover story that was quickly proven false.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Read the headline again, if you would be so kind. Because there are two ways to read it:

1. The Administration knew of the attack 10 days in advance. (not true)
2. The Administration knew that the attack was planned 10 days in advance. (true)

Now, I think the phrasing of the headline was inartful at best, and yes, perhaps purposefully misleading.

But the salient point remains. The Administration did in fact know that the attack was preplanned and still proceeded to lie about their knowledge, employing a preposterous cover story that was quickly proven false.

That they knew it was a an attack, and a planned attack at that, while they spread the lie about the video has been clearly evident to anyone with any degree of intelligence for quite sometime.

The headline preys on people's general ADD and that bad habit we've developed over the years to gleam everything we need to know about a story from the headline.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 07:25:04 pm by Luis Gonzalez »

Offline libertybele

Good grief!! What difference at this point does the damn headline make?  The fact of the matter is we DO have 4 dead Americans due to the actions of the Obama administration (yes Republican and Democrat).  How the headline is interpreted, intended, misconstrued, or whatever, is the very least of our worries.  The truth is out...at the very minimum we need to spread this truth far and wide.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Good grief!! What difference at this point does the damn headline make?  The fact of the matter is we DO have 4 dead Americans due to the actions of the Obama administration (yes Republican and Democrat).  How the headline is interpreted, intended, misconstrued, or whatever, is the very least of our worries.  The truth is out...at the very minimum we need to spread this truth far and wide.

What truth?

Offline libertybele

What truth?

With a question like that, it doesn't deserve any more of an answer than this.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs

Cowardly response.

If you want to spread a truth "far and wide" why not start with me?

Or are you just to just tell the people that already know it?

What truth do we need to spread?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 07:56:49 pm by Luis Gonzalez »

Offline libertybele

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!! Happy 4th of July Luis.   :patriot:

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs

The point is that you'll probably go off and tell people that the administration knew in advance of the attack because that's what the way the headline reads, and that's not the truth (or at least we don't know that yet), the other truth is that when they told the world that the attack was a spontaneous protest over a video that went bad they were lying is already a known fact, even widely reported by the NYT.

So again, what truth is in this story that needs to be spread far and wide?

« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 08:21:41 pm by Luis Gonzalez »