Author Topic: Pregnant Woman Demands $1 Million or She’ll Kill Her Child  (Read 498 times)

rangerrebew

Pregnant Woman Demands $1 Million or She’ll Kill Her Child

By Onan Coca   / 2 July 2015   / 88 Comments   

I cannot believe that I have to write the words that follow, but this is where our culture has brought us.

An anonymous 26-year old woman who is 7 weeks program has decided to take to the Internet to hold pro-life America hostage. She recently set up a website announcing that she planned on having an abortion come July 10th, but she would give her child one chance at survival and that chance will rely on the good will of pro-life America. On July 7th her website will begin accepting donations. For 72 hours she’ll accept incoming money, but if by the time the 72-hour deadline ends she has not raised $1 Million, she will go through with the abortion. She promises to return every dollar if she does not meet her goal, but if she is able to raise the money she will place it in a trust for the child who she will then give up for adoption.

She argues that there is no reason that we should find her actions detestable, since she won’t be keeping the money. In fact, she seems to see herself as some kind of martyr for her pro-death cause, calling anyone who is pro-life “anti-woman.”

I'll keep none of the money for myself so if I am to be vilified in this process, it can't be for that. If the one million dollar goal is not met by the end of those 72 hours, any and all donations received will be refunded and I will have an abortion that I have already scheduled for July 10th in my home state. Mathematically this means that every one of the 157 million Americans that identify as pro-life needs to donate less than one cent to stop this abortion.

image: http://cdn1.eaglerising.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/no-rights-abortion-300x203.jpg
no rights abortionThe backward direction this country is headed in terms of its treatment of women I feel is due in large part to the influence of the religious right disguised as the pro-life movement. The pro-life movement cares very little about saving lives and far more about controlling women by minimizing their choices in a wide variety of ways not the least of which is readily available reproductive health care.

I will do my best to remain anonymous in this process as what I aim to prove has nothing to do with me personally. I hope to give the American public a concrete example that the conservative right in America doesn't actually care about the life of a child, they care about controlling the lives and choices of women. We have to acknowledge this and we have to stop it.

The pro-life community is filled with compassionate and loving people who simply believe that murder is wrong and that life begins at conception – ergo we must believe that abortion is murder. It has nothing to do with quelling the rights of women, but with saving the lives of the innocent.

I am about to become as excitable as I allow myself to on these pages.

This woman is disgusting. She is an immoral, murderess and extortionist. She is a terrorist. She feigns heroism even as she plans the most cowardly of acts, killing an innocent person that is completely and utterly defenseless.

image: http://cdn1.eaglerising.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/endabortion.jpg
endabortionOh, how brave! Oh, how heroic!

This cowardly and anonymous murderer is the most disgusting example of humanity that I have ever come across. Even the villains who populate the ranks of ISIS speak out for their causes, even the violent terrorists scattered throughout history have been “brave” enough to out themselves in their fight. This vile creature hides behind the anonymity of a website, likely built by an accomplice or web master.

When people ask me if I worry about the direction of our nation, I say yes, because of people like this and the liberal community that will no doubt embrace her actions as “heroic.”

This woman is nothing more than a terrorist holding innocent life for ransom while pretending she is righteous and that her victim (and the people who would free her victim) are the real ‘bad guys.’

We live in a fallen and broken world, and it breaks my heart.

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/20361/pregnant-woman-demands-1-million-or-shell-kill-her-child/#tBm0rpUYlxoFUIpv.99

Offline aligncare

Re: Pregnant Woman Demands $1 Million or She’ll Kill Her Child
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2015, 03:29:58 pm »
This just may be the weirdest thing I've ever seen.

I'm going to spend some time thinking about this before saying anything more.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2015, 03:44:20 pm »
Well - she's an arrogant, evil, conniving, little tart, isn't she.

And she's got a perfect hand. If the money isn't raised, she's right and the pro life lot are running their gums for effect. If it is, it is new can of worms time.

I'd almost admire her if she wasn't so odious.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2015, 05:24:39 pm »
The odds are good that she won't raise the million dollars - so then she can keep whatever donations she received before the deadline. 

To do that to a baby's life - is an automatic one-way ticket straight to hell.

For justice to occur, if she goes through with the abortion - I hope she also dies during the abortion at a dirty Planned Parenthood clinic.  She is a monster.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2015, 06:12:17 pm »

She chose to engage in behavior that produced a child, yet it is pro-lifers who are to blame if she doesn't get $1MM and kills her child?

It's no different than kidnapping a child off the street and threatening to kill it if she doesn't get the money.

What insanity... 

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline aligncare

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2015, 06:29:09 pm »
The woman – loose terminology – put a price on a "fetus."

Isn't this woman admitting that she is holding a hostage?

What is a hostage if not a person?

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2015, 06:52:43 pm »
The woman – loose terminology – put a price on a "fetus."

Isn't this woman admitting that she is holding a hostage?

What is a hostage if not a person?

Evil always has been and always will be... Stupid...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan