Author Topic: Rachel Dolezal's Real Life Story vs. Obama's Real Life Story  (Read 243 times)

rangerrebew

Rachel Dolezal's Real Life Story vs. Obama's Real Life Story

Will the old-line establishment media tackle a bigger identity mystery?
 June 29, 2015  Lloyd Billingsley 

​​In June, a reporter from KXLY in Spokane, Washington, asked Rachel Dolezal, president of the Spokane chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, if she was an African American, as she claimed. Dolezal said she didn’t understand and walked away, but national media jumped on the story. Then Dolezal’s parents came forward with the truth. Their daughter Rachel was in fact a person of no color, a white woman. In short order, Rachel Dolezal stepped down from her presidential NAACP post but her case raises questions about a more powerful president.

From the start, multiple mysteries swarmed about Barack Obama, but the old-line establishment media essentially walked away from the tough questions. Barack Obama was elected president though voters knew less about him than any presidential candidate in history. Now, as his second term winds down, the evidence is mounting that the president, like Rachel Dolezal, could be something other than what he claims to be. This centers on his relation to Frank Marshall Davis, an old-line Stalinist.

The 1995 Dreams From My Father devotes 2500 words to someone the author calls only “Frank.” Not once does the full name appear, and in The Audacity of Hope (2006) even “Frank” fails to show up. In The Communist: Frank Marshall Davis: The Untold Story of Barack Obama’s Mentor (2012), Paul Kengor made a strong case that the slavishly pro-Soviet Davis was Obama’s ideological father. The old-line establishment media generally ignored the book, but it duly cropped up again this year.

On March 23, 2015, Washington Post fact checker Michelle Hee Lee authored a piece headlined, “Frank Marshall Davis: Obama’s ‘Communist Mentor?” The fact checker described Davis as a man who “wanted African Americans to have constitutional rights.” He was “associated with the Communist Party” and the FBI said he was a member, but the fact checker found no evidence Davis was a “hard-core Communist who spied for Soviet leaders.” And she found no evidence that Davis remained a “close Communist mentor” who advised Obama “throughout his life.” Hee Lee gave this lingering “assertion” three Pinocchios, a remarkable case of denial.

Also in 2012, Joel Gilbert’s film Dreams From My Real Father, made a case that Frank Marshall Davis was Obama’s biological father. The film charts the many physical similarities between the men and chronicles the relationship between Davis and Obama’s mother Ann Dunham. Gilbert also finds a striking resemblance between Davis’ children Lynn and Mark and the current president of the United States. The film also cites evidence that the president has faked photos and had plastic surgery to hide his resemblance to Davis.

“When Barackobama.com attacked my film,” Gilbert explains, “they went out of their way to condemn me, while never denying that Davis was Obama’s father, nor addressing the premise of the film.” But Gilbert got some confirmation in a different way. In September of 2012, he received an email from Obama’s deputy campaign manager Julianna Smoot offering voters a chance to win a dinner with the president.  “You can learn a lot,” Smoot wrote. “His dad taught him to love jazz. . .”

Gilbert was familiar with Obama’s official story line, that he was with the Kenyan Barack Obama only a single time in the early 1970s, for a week or ten days. The Kenyan knew little or nothing about jazz and there was never an opportunity for him to teach anybody. But Frank Marshall Davis, who raised Obama, was indeed a jazz devotee.

As far as Gilbert knows, nobody has ever asked the president about Davis in any way, but alleged relatives have some thoughts on the subject. In an April 10, 2015 interview Gilbert asked Malik Obama, supposedly the president’s half brother, “Do you think that Barack looks like Frank Marshall Davis – this is a man that he said raised him – more than your father?”

“There’s a great resemblance,” Malik Obama said. “ I think Frank Marshall Davis and Barack, they look alike. Some kind of moles I see on his face and Frank, he has those too. There’s a resemblance.”

“Well,” countered Gilbert, “would you like to see or do a DNA test one day to know for sure?”

“That would really prove whether we are related or not,” Malik said. “Yes. I would be willing to do that. I don’t know how I’d deal with it, if it really came out that he really is a fraud or a con.”

“It might be the reason why he made such a big deal about you politically,” Gilbert said, “but personally he doesn’t feel the bond.”

“I’m agreeing,” Malik Obama said. “Yeah, I agree with that because it’s hard to understand how somebody can make such an about turn and make a big play about where he comes from and then once he gets what he gets, wants nothing to do with that place anymore.”

Malik Obama understands that the President of the United States, the most powerful man in the world, could be “a fraud and a con.” The Dolezal case can help solve this mystery.

Like Dolezal’s parents, those in the know should come forward with full documentation. The old-line establishment media should not walk away but cover the story, just as they did with Rachel. The president and his handlers are not likely to cooperate, but the sooner or later the story will gain widespread traction. Many people will not know how to deal with it.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/259258/rachel-dolezals-real-life-story-vs-obamas-real-lloyd-billingsley

« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 01:21:23 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline mountaineer

Re: Rachel Dolezal's Real Life Story vs. Obama's Real Life Story
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2015, 04:20:13 pm »
Does Obama's white half like Lawrence Welk or ABBA?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Rachel Dolezal's Real Life Story vs. Obama's Real Life Story
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2015, 02:08:09 am »
Five years ago, under the moniker of "Grumplestiltskin", I wrote with my suspicions about obama's birth origins on TOS:
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2624585/posts?page=94#94