Author Topic: Al Gore Refuses to Endorse Hillary  (Read 372 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Al Gore Refuses to Endorse Hillary
« on: June 28, 2015, 02:00:19 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=652489

Newsmax
Al Gore Refuses to Endorse Hillary
Saturday, June 27, 2015 07:51 AM

By: Newsmax Wires

Al Gore isn't endorsing Hillary Clinton, at least not yet.

At a Friday event as part of the Cannes Lions festival, Gore was asked whether he would endorse anyone in particular for the 2016 race.  The former Bill Clinton running mate and vice president didn't take the bait and praise Hillary Clinton, reports Page Six.

Asked about who might be the next president, Gore replied,  “I wouldn’t refuse to answer that question, I would try to cleverly dodge the question … I would say it’s actually too early.”

When the moderator said he hoped it would be Hillary Clinton, Gore just smiled.

In the fall, Gore described Hillary Clinton as 'extremely capable' but again declined an outright endorsement, saying it was too early to enter the horse race.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Al Gore Refuses to Endorse Hillary
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2015, 03:20:09 pm »
This really doesn't come as too much of a surprise as Gore was a Barry supporter and perhaps Gore is thinking of running himself.  I think the timing is perfect for him. The DEMS really don't have much going for them other than Hillary,  Sanders isn't far behind and O'Malley has still yet to announce his run.  God forbid, but can you imagine the media frenzy over another Gore v. Bush race and if it's close again; well, we know how the SCOTUS has been ruling lately.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.