Author Topic: Man Films In Horror As Muslim Goes To Front Of Plane, Begins Screaming  (Read 274 times)

rangerrebew

Man Films In Horror As Muslim Goes To Front Of Plane, Begins Screaming

Posted on June 23, 2015 by Dom the Conservative

A passenger on an airplane was horrified when he was awakened by a devout Muslim man screaming the words that involuntarily instill fear and panic in infidels, especially in this particular setting.

When Reddit user biff2204 was peacefully sleeping on a flight from Abu Dhabi, UAE, to Manila, Philippines, he didn’t know what to think as a Muslim man in religious garb made his way to the front of the plane and began “shouting in his face,” TheBlaze reports.

“I was alseep [sic] at the emergency exit and awoke to this. He had to cover his ears he was shouting so loud,” bigg2204 wrote in a description of the YouTube video. “Just to be clear, I’ve seen plenty of people pray on flights before but never have I witnessed a call to prayer like this.”

The shouts were the adhan (Islamic call to prayer), a raucous, pompous display of religious zeal that let’s everyone within a mile or two know of their elitism. It signals to the submitters of Islam that one of their 5 obligatory daily prayers is about to commence, and if they don’t want to be charged under Sharia law, they’d better adhere.

“[We were] going from Abu Dhabi to Manila, so I guess you could argue it’s not that crazy … but I’ve taken this route many times before and have never seen this before,” biff2204 continued. “People pray pretty frequently, but that doesn’t really affect anyone else.”

Americans can be fired for saying “Merry Christmas” or talking about Jesus in the workplace, but Muslims are erected minarets with megaphones to blast the ear-shattering chant in cities across the U.S.

The fact that this Muslim supremacist was allowed to get up from his seat and begin screaming at the top of his lungs on public transportation is beyond appalling. Regardless of what is being yelled or who is yelling it, this obnoxious display is not a right that anyone should possess because of its intentional disturbance of peace.

However, Islam is not limited to mere human rights. Indeed, the gracious West has awarded them the privileges that they have taken by force in their own countries ruled by Sharia. Shouting “Allahu Akbar” is simply an acknowledgement that they have no regard for anyone else.

Although “Allahu Akbar” translates to “Allah is the greatest,” the true meaning behind it is absolutely threatening. What it really means is, “My god is greater than you, your god, beliefs, government, and culture, and I’m about to prove it to you by whatever means I deem necessary.”

There is no respect from Islam to other faiths. It is not once commanded in the Quran that Muslims respect other religions, but that they must “fight” against those who do not believe Allah is lord of all until they agree. Never once does the Quran or Hadith express that Islam means peace, neither do they call for mercy towards the unbelievers who refuse to pay jizya (Islamic tax for being a non-Muslim).

There is hardly any coexisting with an ideology that practices such supremacy and is commanded by their god to rule over all other faiths politically, socially, and physically.

However, because we know that Islam has been savagely establishing their supremacy by force for 1,400 years, we are now the ones to blame. They’re not hiding their agenda, but proudly admitting it to our faces. They continue telling us that they will destroy America, and we keep saying that Islam means peace. They keep telling us that they want Sharia law in every country, and we continue putting them in positions of power. We are our own worst enemy and Islam’s greatest suicidal helper.

http://madworldnews.com/muslim-goes-front-plane/

« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 09:02:21 am by rangerrebew »