Author Topic: The Indoctrination Bureau  (Read 1481 times)

Offline olde north church

The Indoctrination Bureau
« on: June 21, 2015, 09:16:30 am »
Please forgive the stream of consciousness style.  It's the only way I can write at length anymore.
Imagine a group, the only task is to staging coups.  Across Asia, Africa, South America and Europe.  That same group decides to do so internally, to "adjust" that by which it is employed.  Perhaps, that agency has been compromised by agents it worked against.
Laundering government money, whether loans or grants, to academia or laboratories to shape a new world view.
A war on drugs, to start a cascade of diminishing individual liberties and a war with drugs, mind adjusting drugs.  Turning young men into lone wolves, preying on defenseless citiziens.  Anti-heroes for the disenfranchised to emulate.  A psyop using vaccinations and drugs for "syndromes" which had not been described until within the past 50 years.  AIDS, ADHD among them.
Think of the change in law enforcement procedures and attitudes.  Gone is the friendly policeman of yesteryear.  The lost little boy with the ice cream cone and the chief's oversized hat atop his noggin.  What do we have today?  A militarized force.
Opinions slowly molded and changed.
Slowly, events occur without response.  A popular general in an auto accident.  Assassination?  A President.  A Civil Rights leader.  A Presidential candidate.  An opposition leader.  Another attempt on a Presidential candidate.  Two attempts on a President.  A nearly successful attempt on a President.  Take the popular general out of the equation and you have 4 successful assassinations and 4 unsuccessful attempts in less than twenty years.  What do these targets have in common?
Finally, what if Carter was that ineffective on purpose?  I'm not here to rehabilitate the incompetent but think a moment.  We follow up with a former actor.  Trained to speak and deliver a message effectively.  Knows the power of the perfectly posed photograph.  Understands the power of words and images.
The con men and grifters know to use the shill.  Standing within the crowd to manipulate responses to the man on stage.  The set-up man, if you will.
This leads to the election of the "Nowhere Man".  The man without history.  The man without a provable existence prior to his appearance on the scene.
Again, my apologies for the stream of consciousness. 
For your entertainment and enjoyment!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 04:57:18 pm by olde north church »
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.