Author Topic: BREAKING: 9 dead in shooting at historic Charleston African American church. Police chief calls it ‘hate crime.’ [Update: Captured]  (Read 5279 times)

Offline olde north church

Well, we're also supposed to engage in some continual acts of self-flagellation on this as well.  I find it a bit remarkable there is never a peep when whites, "hispanics" or asians are the target.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Ainslee Earhart, the beauty on FOXNEWS, heralds from Charleston, SC.  She completed an internship on one of the local stations down there while in college and built up numerous contacts in the local police departments, etc..

Yesterday afternoon, she came out with numerous updates that were 'mysteriously' absent from the national news and police department specifically.  And the maturity and proper decorum were on full display for all to see.  This definitely isn't Ferguson.

As Chris Plante (WMAL630 AM) said this morning, after seeing the comments and interviews with eyewitnesses and the neighbors and people of Charleston...."I want to move to Charleston!!".

He pointed out that, at present (because the rent-a-mobs haven't coalesced yet) the people of Charleston aren't having marches or protests or mini-riots and/or looting.

They're having PRAYER VIGILS and meetings.

Southern charm may be a cliche, but like all cliches, they're rooted in truth.  It also shows the dishonesty of the mainstream media and the LEFT.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline GourmetDan

Why this moron targeted a peaceful church in a mid-week bible study prayer service is a mystery to me.  It makes no sense to any rational person.

Cause nobody is likely to shoot back?

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online mountaineer

Meanwhile, I see on Facebook that some liberals are using this incident to justify a boycott of South Carolina over the confederate flag.  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Meanwhile, I see on Facebook that some liberals are using this incident to justify a boycott of South Carolina over the confederate flag.  :shrug:

Good.  I'm moving that way and it will keep the sons of bitches away from me.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

LOL!  Yeah...do us all a favor.

You'd think they'd have learned something from their attempted boycott of Chic-fil-A.  Conservatives and supporters ascended on the stores, creating lines out the door and around the buildings.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.infowars.com/charleston-shooter-was-on-drug-linked-to-violent-outbursts/

Charleston Shooter Was on Drug Linked to Violent Outbursts
Dylann Storm Roof was taking habit-forming drug suboxone
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
huzzah!

(huzzah is a good thing, right?)

I think so.

I made this one too fast.

I may redo it later.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

rangerrebew

- The Daily Caller - http://dailycaller.com -

Here Are The Horrifying Details Of The Charleston Shooting

Posted By Casey Harper On 2:18 PM 06/19/2015 In | No Comments

With each passing hour more incredible and sad details emerge about the Wednesday Charleston, S.C. church shooting that has the attention of the nation.

Here are six crucial facts to understanding the case.

1. Dylann Roof, a 21-year-old white male, has reportedly confessed to the crime. He has been charged with nine counts of murder and could face the death penalty.

2. Race was huge in this shooting. In his Facebook pictures, Roof can be seen posing with his confederate flag license plate and wearing a jacket with two patches that experts believe are flags from Apartheid-era South Africa’s ruling white minority. A witness says Roof yelled he was there “to shoot black people” before opening fire. Also, the church that was shot up has been a symbol of civil rights activism and as a result suffered a history of persecution.

3. Roof reportedly sat in the Wednesday Bible study for an hour, listening to the churchgoers discuss the Bible and refusing their requests that he share and speak his mind. NBC News reports that Roof told police he “almost didn’t go through with it because everyone was so nice to him.”

4. Authorities said Roof didn’t just spray bullets randomly into a crowd. He walked up to each person individually and shot them, taking careful aim. A witness says he left one woman alive and told her she could live just so she could tell the story of what happened.

5. Calls for the death penalty are coming loudly. Roof’s own uncle, Carson Cowles said “I’d be the executioner myself if they would allow it.” South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley told TODAY she wants him to get the death penalty.

6. President Barack Obama and other activists have tried to make this case about gun rights, saying America needs to make it more difficult to obtain guns. Gun rights advocates have vehemently refuted this, accusing the left of politicizing the tragedy and saying there’s no way to ever fully eradicate violence.

Follow Casey on Twitter and like him on Facebook

Content created by The Daily Caller News Foundation is available without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience. For licensing opportunities of our original content, please contact licensing@dailycallernewsfoundation.org.

Article printed from The Daily Caller: http://dailycaller.com

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2015/06/19/here-are-the-horrifying-details-of-the-charleston-shooting/

Offline GourmetDan

Interestingly, Pinckney had campaigned with Hillary (rabidly pro-abort) earlier on the day he was killed.

He had also voted against the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act - H.3114 in the S. Carolina legislature 5 times on May 19, 2015.  The bill passed 37-7.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 11:56:49 pm by GourmetDan »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan