Author Topic: Carly Fiorina Rocks The View  (Read 939 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Carly Fiorina Rocks The View
« on: June 17, 2015, 01:46:35 pm »
http://legalinsurrection.com/2015/06/carly-fiorina-rocks-the-view/

Carly Fiorina Rocks The View

Posted by Amy Miller      Tuesday, June 16, 2015 at 1:10pm

“I think this election’s gonna be about leadership.”

This morning, presidential hopeful Carly Fiorina went were many Republicans fear to go, and even fewer venture in hopes of making strides with new demographics—the set of The View.

I think she may have gained ground. Judging from my own experiences and conversations, I’m comfortable with saying that even conservative women like the idea of a woman running for president. It has nothing to do with post-modern feminism, or promoting candidates based on gender, or secret man-hate—it’s about not feeling the need to act the contrarian over actual progress.

If she did make strides during this interview, she earned them. Out of the gate, the hosts wanted to know about her lack of political experience, and she gave a great answer:

“I understand how the economy works, I understand how the world works, I understand how bureaucracies work, which is what our government’s become, I understand technology, which is kind of important now, and I understand leadership. I think this election’s gonna be about leadership.”

continued

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

Re: Carly Fiorina Rocks The View
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 01:48:15 pm »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2015, 02:01:51 pm »
I like her a LOT and the more I see of her that like only increases.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Longiron

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2015, 02:14:11 pm »
Carly playing out her role well. Just don't let her run anything. Her pit bull attitude toward Hillary is real refreshing. GOOOOOO Carly!!! :chairbang:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2015, 02:33:35 pm »
Carly playing out her role well. Just don't let her run anything. Her pit bull attitude toward Hillary is real refreshing. GOOOOOO Carly!!! :chairbang:

I would be fine with her running things but the Washington establishment sure as hell wouldn't be!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2015, 03:43:03 pm »
I like her a LOT and the more I see of her that like only increases. 

Me too!   :beer: