Author Topic: Mosby Angrily Defends Relationships with Police  (Read 350 times)

rangerrebew

Mosby Angrily Defends Relationships with Police
« on: June 15, 2015, 05:20:10 pm »

Mosby Angrily Defends Relationships with Police

06.11.2015 | Alicia Powe | 1

A Fox news reporter confronted Baltimore City State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby about her relationship with Baltimore police on Wednesday.

“Rank and file cops have said that you don’t have their backs,” Fox News reporter Griff Jenkins asked Mosby following a mid-day press conference. “What would you like to say to them?”

Mosby appeared frustrated by Jenkins’ question.

“I’m not going to comment on that,” Mosby hastily responded. “I come from five generations of police officers. That’s absurd. Of course I have – I work with the police department. We rely on the police department to get these violent repeat offenders off of our streets. That’s absurd.”

“There have been calls on your recusal. Have you given any thoughts to recusal?” Jenkins followed up.

Mosby ignored Jenkins’ question and walked away in silence.

Twenty-five year old Freddie Gray was arrested on April 12. He died a week later. Mosby issued a politically-charged announcement of charges against the officers on May 1. Some city cops blame Mosby not supporting them in the aftermath of the death of Gray.

Read more at http://dailysurge.com/2015/06/mosby-angrily-defends-relationships-with-police/