Author Topic: Ben Kinchlow: “The Relentless Cry Of ‘Racism’ Is Becoming A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy”  (Read 439 times)

rangerrebew

Ben Kinchlow: “The Relentless Cry Of ‘Racism’ Is Becoming A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy”

V. Saxena 
June 15, 2015

WND contributor and former “700 Club” co-host Ben Kinchlow dropped a column this weekend that contained a fascinating thesis — the idea that the endless cries of racism we constantly hear from racial grievance mongers have the potential to drive otherwise non-racist whites into becoming actual racists.

He described a white friend who, after finding out that a mob of black teens had savagely attacked a white family in Alabama, expressed feeling “fed up with this nonsense.”

“I don’t know how much more of this stuff we can take,” his friend said. “I am seriously considering going back to the firing range and brushing up. I am having a very difficult time at this point not becoming a racist.”

Kinchlow’s friend also claimed that “blacks at every level” have donned an “attitude of ‘somebody done me wrong.”

He added, “Maybe I’m wrong, but it seems to me that the relentless cry of ‘racism’ is becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy.”

His point was that white people these days get accused of being racist for doing virtually anything. And as Kinchlow accurately pointed out, “People get tired of being accused of something they are not guilty of.”

Consider, for instance, the tale of Frankenstein, an otherwise benign creature who grew angry and vengeful after the people he encountered treated him like a monster.

Kinchlow basically made the case that the same thing is happening to white Americans, the majority of who never engage in racism or discrimination, but who get accused of racism nevertheless by people who have “absolutely no idea what real racism is.”

The fact is that we live in the freest nation on Earth — a place where “anyone can become practically anything they want.”

“Don’t believe that?” Kinchlow asked.

” Ask Condoleezza Rice, Thurgood Marshall, Clarence Thomas, Colin Powell, Eric Holder, Susan Rice, Loretta Lynch, black movie stars, black millionaires and, oh, lest we forget, President Barack Hussein Obama.”

What many contemporary Americans perceive as racism are nothing more than “imagined slights.”

However, there is nothing imaginary about the potential repercussions of constantly accusing innocent people of something that they never did …

http://downtrend.com/vsaxena/racism-is-a-self-fulfilling-prophecy
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 11:17:25 am by rangerrebew »