Author Topic: Undercover Video Shows Gay Activists Wanting to “String Up” Justice Kennedy  (Read 392 times)

rangerrebew

Undercover Video Shows Gay Activists Wanting to “String Up” Justice Kennedy

By Onan Coca   / 15 June 2015   / 0 Comments   

Oh how I am thankful for the work of Ryan Sorba and Matt Barber over at Barbwire.com. Last month he released a special undercover investigation where he showed that many homosexuals actually attribute their orientation to molestation or other traumatic experiences. Then, a couple of weeks ago, he released a new undercover video showing important gay activist leaders trading illicit drugs and using very racially charged (and very politically incorrect) language.

(For example – former Massachusetts Rep. Barney Frank’s (D-MA) “husband” was caught on camera making racist jokes and talking about offering watermelon to blacks for their votes! He was also recorded accepting marijuana cigarettes from a gay drug legalization activist.)

Now, Sorba is back with a new undercover video showing gay activists answering the question, “What do you think of Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy?” I probably don’t have to tell you, because it wouldn’t make a very good undercover video if their comments weren’t very inflammatory, but gay activists apparently despise Justice Kennedy.

The video catches these gay activists saying things like, “You kick his a** and then you string him up!” and “I was just praying that HE DIES!” and “Yeah. And he’s a pile.. I hate him. I hate Anthony Kennedy!”

Nice, right?

Watch these activists in all their vicious anger for yourself.

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/19687/undercover-video-shows-gay-activists-wanting-to-string-up-justice-kennedy/#3LsjMifI7Jy4vIq8.99

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Why? Justice Kennedy has been one of the gay community's biggest enablers on the court. They owe many of their legal advances to him. He conjured the idea of sodomy as a constitutional right, after all.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024