Author Topic: Muslim Public Affairs Committee Founder Can’t Find Shoe, Blames Mossad  (Read 311 times)

rangerrebew

Muslim Public Affairs Committee Founder Can’t Find Shoe, Blames Mossad

June 13, 2015 by Daniel Greenfield 10 Comments

Correction, they only stole one shoe.

That’s according to Asghar Bukhari, co-founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Committee (MPAC) in the UK, who when he couldn’t find his shoe, blamed the Mossad leading to the hashtag #MossadStoleMyShoe trending on Twitter.

Here’s what he posted on Facebook

“ARE ZIONISTS TRYING TO INTIMIDATE ME?” Someone came into my home yesterday while I was asleep. I don’t know how they got in, but they didn’t break in – the only thing they took was one shoe. Now think about that , the only thing they took was a single shoe – thy left ne shoe behind to let me know someone had been there.

“Of course I cant prove anything and that’s part of the intimidation. The game is simple – to make me feel vulnerable in my own home. It’s Psychological. Neither can I do much about it.

“It is not the first time I have heard this happening. I have had another Muslim leader call me a year or so ago, in tears – she told me they had been coming into her house and rearranging things – just to let her know they had been there.

“There is one good thing that comes out of all oppression however – for those who are smart – from my misfortune, others can learn how they operate. Share this widely, for if it is happening to me, I am sure it is happening to many, many others who have not exposed it.”

Now when most people can’t find a shoe, they assume that they misplaced it. But in the Muslim world, bizarre conspiracy theories over normal events are perfectly normal.

Consider Tahera Ahmad’s Diet Coke tragedy. Since the media picked that up, Asghar Bukhari expected that he would soon also become a martyr.

But the Mossad shoe oppression was too much even for lefty anti-Israel British sites like The Independent. And the resulting ridicule has buried Bukhari under a pile of shoes.

A Change.org petition has already been set up demanding the return of the shoe from the Zionist oppressors.

And his missing shoe has its own Twitter account.

Bukhari however went on insisting on social media that the Mossad stole his shoe.

MORE
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 10:55:54 am by rangerrebew »