Author Topic: WaPost Reporter Hints Jeb Bush Hiding Big Family Scandal  (Read 517 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WaPost Reporter Hints Jeb Bush Hiding Big Family Scandal
« on: June 12, 2015, 01:32:12 pm »
https://www.weeklystandard.com/print/blogs/wapost-reporter-hints-jeb-bush-hiding-big-family-scandal_969564.html

WaPost Reporter Hints Jeb Bush Hiding Big Family Scandal
But bizarrely offers no proof or explanation.
Daniel Halper
June 11, 2015 8:51 PM

On MSNBC today, Washington Post reporter Janell Ross hinted that Jeb Bush was covering up a major family scandal -- but she offered no proof or explanation for her comments. Even the MSNBC host made an effort to distance herself and her network from the Post reporter's comments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKmgtEYYCiI

"I guess I was rather stunned, I guess, to hear that these things had been written in a book at a time when the governor probably had his own issues that he was struggling with in his personal life," Ross said. "It seems like a strange time in your life to suggest that public shaming is a good way to address problems."

"Well explain," a bewildered MSNBC host said. "You're intimating something there.

"I am, I am, and I'm trying to be as delicate as possible. But in all honesty the governor has some own issues in his own family that some might argue are worthy of some public discussion or shaming," the Ross.

"To be fair, none of those have been corroborated. We have no reporting on that, NBC News cannot report on that. You are a reporter for the Washington Post," said the MNSBC host.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Re: WaPost Reporter Hints Jeb Bush Hiding Big Family Scandal
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2015, 02:14:51 am »
Is there a GOP candidate the Washpoo hasn't trashed yet?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org