Author Topic: Obama: “I am the Closest Thing to a Jew that Has Ever Sat in this Office”  (Read 1058 times)

rangerrebew

- FrontPage Magazine - http://www.frontpagemag.com -

Obama: “I am the Closest Thing to a Jew that Has Ever Sat in this Office”

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On June 2, 2015 @ 12:21 pm In The Point | 32 Comments

facepalm [1]

(Insert long string of Yiddish curse words here)

David Axelrod recalled Obama venting in a moment of contemplation, telling him, ‘You know, I think I am the closest thing to a Jew that has ever sat in this office. For people to say that I am anti-Israel, or, even worse,  anti-Semitic, it hurts.’

Either this quote is real [2] or it was made up by David Axelrod. I’m not sure which is worse.

Since Axelrod is a leftist and a compulsive liar, that would be more of the same bizarre narrative put out by some of Obama’s Jewish toadies. It’s understandable in a perverse sort of way. Jewish leftists have cut themselves off from Jewish values and traditions, and the future of the Jewish people. They retain some sort of vestigial tribalism expressed in Woody Allen movies, jokes about eating Chinese food and pretending that their leftist pals are their soul brothers.

This is coming out in a major push by leftists in the Israeli media to promote Obama’s Iran nuke sellout so it should be viewed as more propaganda orchestrated by leftist idiots out of tune with Israel.

But if Obama actually said this, then he may have actually spent so much time around Jewish leftists that he thinks that the two are one and the same. That having a radical leftist in office is the closest thing to having a Jewish president.

We already had Obama recently telling someone that he is Jewish [3] in his soul. That comment could have been read as merely philosemitic, but the Axelrod one reveals entitlement and appropriation.

Obama is playing the “I am everything to everyone” game.

And on that note, one of his most effective tricks has been mimicking the cultural signals of various groups. As a Third Culture immigrant, Obama is very good at picking up on cultural signals and reflecting them back with the message, “I am one of you. I share your values.”

He can come to a Christian event and talk about his religious faith and then flip over to a pop culture photo op and give out cultural signals to Millenials and Generation Xers that he likes their favorite shows and bands. He’ll hit up liberal Baby Boomers with 60s Civil Rights references and then give a talk in the Midwest filled with references to “Folks”.

It is all very transparent, but Obama is better at it than most politicians are because he is both insecure and egotistical, and absolutely shameless. Hillary’s southern accent has nothing on Obama’s tricks.

Obama’s speeches build imaginary connections. They con those on the receiving end into believing that Obama is one of them.

The interesting question is what does Obama believe.

In a more in depth interview with Martin Indyk, U.S. Special Envoy for the Israeli–Palestinian Negotiations from 2013 to 2014, the latter claimed that “Israelis are ungrateful to this president.”

Remember that string of Yiddish curse words? Throw in a few in here too.

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/dgreenfield/obama-i-am-the-closest-thing-to-a-jew-that-has-ever-sat-in-this-office/

Offline raml

He is better at bullshit? I am sorry but he is not better at anything and his speeches are all lies and made up in someones imagination since they are so out there. He must have really stupid speech writers or he adds his bullshit to them. Him close to being a Jew is not the stupidest thing he has said but it possibly comes in second or third.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 10:08:20 pm by raml »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/obama-jews-axelrod-israel/2015/06/02/id/648256/

Tuesday, 02 Jun 2015 01:39 PM

By Melissa Clyne

Newsmax
Obama to Axelrod: 'I Am the Closest Thing to a Jew' Ever to Sit in WH
Tuesday, June 2, 2015 01:39 PM

By: Melissa Clyne

A dismayed President Barack Obama recently vented to his friend and former chief campaign adviser David Axelrod about being perceived by some as a foe to Israel, according to JP Updates.com, The Daily Caller reported.

"'You know, I think I am the closest thing to a Jew that has ever sat in this office,'" Axelrod recalled during an interview. "'For people to say that I am anti-Israel, or, even worse, anti-Semitic, it hurts.'"

Opining on the deteriorated relationship between the U.S. and Israel, Axelrod criticized Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for caring more about elections than the long-term security of his country.

"The world of politics everywhere is divided into two categories: the first and more common is the people who run for public office because they want to be somebody," he said. "A smaller group is made of respectable people who run for public office because they want to do something — something positive. Shape the future in a positive way. I think Benjamin Netanyahu completely falls in the first category.

"He is a great politician. He knows what he needs to do to get through the next election," Axelrod said. "But it seems to me that Israel has to think about what they need to do to get through the next generation."

U.S.-Israel relations have plummeted during Obama’s tenure in office, reaching an all-time low when Netanyahu addressed a joint session of Congress in early March to speak out against the Obama administration's proposed nuclear deal with Iran.

Following the speech, which Obama did not attend, and Netanyahu's re-election, Commentary's Peter Wehner characterized the outcome as "Netanyahu’s Historic Win — and Obama’s Humiliating Loss."

"Mr. Obama's clumsy and malicious handling of relations with Israel … is but one brick in a wall of failure and infamy," wrote Wehner.

"The fact that … Netanyahu emerged victorious in his (election) confrontation with Obama — a confrontation that can be traced to Obama's hostility not just to Netanyahu but to Israel — is a heartening development in a world that is increasingly chaotic and violent."

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline xfreeper

'come with me and you'll be in a world of pure imagination'
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 03:59:32 am by xfreeper »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Nah.

What he is saying here is that because he is a Muslim, that makes him a son of Abraham through Ismael.

He is basically saying because i am a Muslim, I am part Jew.

and you know, i do not like this guy at all, but what he is saying is at least a little bit valid. there is a correct point in there somewhere.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Nah.

What he is saying here is that because he is a Muslim, that makes him a son of Abraham through Ismael.

He is basically saying because i am a Muslim, I am part Jew.

and you know, i do not like this guy at all, but what he is saying is at least a little bit valid. there is a correct point in there somewhere.
No, he doesn't.

The Jews and Christians did not split from each other until dozens of generations after Isaac and Ismail. So under this logic, the Christians are far more closely related to the Jews than the Muslims are; ergo, if he is truly a muslim, every other President except Jefferson (a deist/agnostic) was closer to being a Jew than Obama.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Fair augment and it is undisputed.

I bow to the knowledge of the group. Including you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I hate to be the one to tell you this, but yes Christians are a kind of Jew.

I read the 'new testament', and the whole thing was about ' Are we Jews? Or are we not Jews?'

Look, seriously, I could write a dissertation on this,  but not now. Thank you all. I have to get some sleep now.