Author Topic: Obama: ‘Many of the Things Said About Me Are Terribly Unfair’  (Read 999 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/06/01/obama-many-of-the-things-said-about-me-are-terribly-unfair/

Obama: ‘Many of the Things Said About Me Are Terribly Unfair’
Jun. 1, 2015 4:39pm Fred Lucas   

President Barack Obama told a gathering of young Southeast Asian leaders that democracy has led to “terribly unfair” things being said about him.

“As I always point out, democracy is hard,” Obama told the town hall gathering of 75 people with the Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative at the White House Monday. “I think many of the things said about me are terribly unfair.”

“But the reason American democracy has survived so long is because people, even if they are wrong, have the right to say what they think,” Obama continued. “George Washington, our first president, complained terribly about some of the foolishness that was said about him.”

Still, he said “it’s important for America to realize we are not perfect either.”

“So we have to make sure we are constantly seeing how we improve our democracy,” Obama said. “The amounts of money for example that are involved in our elections these days is disturbing because it makes it seem like a few people have a greater influence in the democracy than the many.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Re: Obama: ‘Many of the Things Said About Me Are Terribly Unfair’
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2015, 12:37:27 am »
“it’s important for America to realize we are not perfect either.”
Yes, we know. You remind us every chance you get, Hussein.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline evadR

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2015, 02:54:05 am »
Stop it, I'm getting all misty.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline Paladin

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2015, 04:16:03 am »
And immediately upon concluding his whine, Obama probably snuck out the back door on his way to his next golf outing.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline raml

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2015, 05:12:38 am »
I have not heard enough about all the bad things he has done he has been babied and patted on the head by both democrats and republicans. The man is the lowest of low and has put all of us in danger and also made us a lot lighter in the pocket. Quit whining Obama you are lot worse than anyone has ever said and if things were right in this country you would be impeached and sitting in jail.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2015, 10:52:43 am »
WTF!  OMG!   STFU!

:laugh:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2015, 11:26:37 am »

When's the last time we saw a picture of Barack Obama doing something like this?    /s
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2015, 11:31:48 am »
Yup.  All those claims that you were so smart, so wise, the next saviour, etc, were all terribly unfair - primarily to those of us who saw, and still see, you for what you are.

Offline evadR

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2015, 01:08:35 pm »

When's the last time we saw a picture of Barack Obama doing something like this?    /s

...and you never will.

I miss W.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

rangerrebew

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2015, 02:03:56 pm »
Is he admitting that anything good said about him his "unfair?" :bullie smokin: