Author Topic: Baltimore's Marilyn Mosby and Stephanie Rawlings-Blake have blood on their hands  (Read 660 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/05/baltimores_marilyn_mosby_and_stephanie_rawlingsblake_have_blood_on_their_hands_.html

May 30, 2015
Baltimore's Marilyn Mosby and Stephanie Rawlings-Blake have blood on their hands
By M Catharine Evans

Baltimore mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, once tagged "the worst mayor in America" by an online transportation blog, is a complete incompetent tool , personally responsible for the post-riot reign of violence now engulfing her city.  (Watch her get her groove on here.)

Rawlings-Blake needs to be impeached, charged, and indicted for incitement of looting and destruction of property along with her partner-in-crime, Baltimore City state's attorney Marilyn Mosby.  These two   have blood on their hands – the blood of Baltimore residents.

Instead of working to keep violent criminals off the streets, Mosby and Blake gave rival gangs carte blanche to wreak havoc in inner-city black neighborhoods.  Baltimore has been on life support for decades, and this pair just pulled the plug.

After Mosby charged six police officers in the death of a 26-year-old drug dealer named Freddie Gray on May 1, arrests have dropped by over half in Baltimore, and homicides have seen a major spike.

What does she care, or Rawlings-Blake?  When reporters asked Blake about the 36 killings and 91 non-fatal shootings in Baltimore so far this month, along with law enforcement officers' reluctance to end up like the Baltimore 6, she blamed the strained relationship between Commissioner Anthony Batts and the rank-and-file!

An even more deluded and complicit Mosby told twitter followers on May 22 that "the shootings and murders in this city have to stop."  Shootings and murders that increased after she flexed her muscles for a national audience on  May 1.

Here's some of the duo's handiwork.

From Baltimore CBS local affiliate:

Antoinette Perrine has barricaded her front door since her brother was killed three weeks ago on a basketball court near her home in the Harlem Park neighborhood of West Baltimore.

"I'm afraid to go outside," said Perrine, 47. "It's so bad, people are afraid to let their kids outside. People wake up with shots through their windows. Police used to sit on every corner, on the top of the block. These days? They're nowhere.

Now West Baltimore residents worry they've been abandoned by the officers they once accused of harassing them. In recent weeks, some neighborhoods have become like the Wild West without a lawman around, residents said.

"Before it was over-policing. Now there's no police," said Donnail "Dreads" Lee, 34, who lives in the Gilmor Homes, the public housing complex where Gray, 25, was arrested.

"I haven't seen the police since the riots," Lee said. "People feel as though they can do things and get away with it. I see people walking with guns almost every single day, because they know the police aren't pulling them up like they used to

Veronica Edmonds, a 26-year-old mother of seven in the Gilmor Homes, said she wishes the police would return[.]

There's little doubt that Rawlings-Blake's and Mosby's actions after Gray's death contributed to the recent surge in crime.

From UPI:

The murders of a woman and her 7-year-old son Thursday make May the worst month for homicides in Baltimore in nearly 20 years.

The two were found dead Thursday morning after reports of a shooting, police said. Family members identified the victims as Jennifer Jeffrey-Browne, 31, and her son, Kester "Tony" Browne, the Baltimore Sun reported. Both were shot in the head, police said.

The pair's death brings the city's May homicide total to 38 -- the most since 1996, the Sun report said. The total so far for 2015 is 111. Thursday's deaths pass the previous mark of 36 homicides, recorded in 1999.

Since Mosby and Rawlings-Blake have effectively demoralized Baltimore's police force, next time inner-city Baltimore residents need a cop, try calling Stephanie or Marilyn.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

If I were a police officer in Baltimore, I'm not sure I'd police these neighborhoods either.  According to reports I've heard, if an officer stops anyone for anything, there's a mob of 30 to 40 thugs around them immediately.

They're more afraid of being charged with something than being shot.

The left has made a royal mess in urban areas, particularly Baltimore, and we are reaping the consequences of their horrid policies big time.

Mosby and Rawlings-Blake are actively doing what leftists want, and we are seeing in real time, the ugly results.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.