Author Topic: Marie Harf promoted to senior advisor, will focus on negotiations with Iran  (Read 1471 times)

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
http://twitchy.com/2015/05/26/marie-harf-promoted-to-senior-advisor-will-focus-on-negotiations-with-iran/

Marie Harf promoted to senior advisor, will focus on negotiations with Iran

Posted at 9:57 pm on May 26, 2015 by Twitchy Staff | View Comments
Share on Facebook7K 8K SHARES

The last time we checked in with Marie Harf, she was explaining to CNN’s Wolf Blitzer that Iraqi security forces “have held their lines on the outside of the city” — that city being Ramadi, which had just fallen to ISIS. We won’t be seeing as much of Harf on CNN or behind the podium beginning next week, and not for the reasons you’d suspect.

Instead, Harf is being promoted to senior advisor for strategic communications to Secretary of State John Kerry, where she will “continue her work leading on the Iran negotiations communications strategy.”

(More at link)
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline flowers

:thud:  We are surely doomed.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
:thud:  We are surely doomed.

Incredible, isn't it?

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Oceander

par for the course

Offline flowers

Incredible, isn't it?
It sure is. Watching EVERYTHING they are doing is just unreal.  They still have at least 20 months.  **nononono*

Offline olde north church

She noted a mistake on her promotion e-mail and immediately took care of it with "White-Out".
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Was wondering when they'd kick her incompetent and frankly embarrassing ass upstairs to reduce the amount of damage she does.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Rivergirl

This administration is absolutely convinced that we are all willingly Grubbered.
 :nono:

Offline aligncare

She noted a mistake on her promotion e-mail and immediately took care of it with "White-Out".

Hey, ONC! I'm glad to see you posting. Hope all is well....

Now, back to your regularly scheduled kaffeeklatsch.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Was wondering when they'd kick her incompetent and frankly embarrassing ass upstairs to reduce the amount of damage she does.

In a kakistocracy, the ceiling is the only bottom.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
That girl, and I said 'girl' on purpose, was a disaster. I can't imagine how she got that job with so many super intelligent serious women in America. What? Are we now deliberately picking the stupidest people in the country to work in government? It sure seems that way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIxfiDZqVew
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 12:56:17 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Are we now deliberately picking the stupidest people in the country to work in government? It sure seems that way.
Kakistocracy.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Kakistocracy.

As a very famous person once said "It's a good thing that we don't get all the government we pay for!"

I couldn't agree with him more!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline olde north church

Hey, ONC! I'm glad to see you posting. Hope all is well....

Now, back to your regularly scheduled kaffeeklatsch.

Thanks, quite a bit going on as of late .... some well, some not so well but what are you going to do?
I'll be lurking but commenting somewhat less ...
more to follow
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.