Author Topic: Hillary Brings Back Southern Twang for South Carolina Visit  (Read 575 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/hillary-brings-back-souther-twang-south-carolina-visit_957062.html

Hillary Rodham Clinton, who was born in Illinois and represented New York in the U.S. Senate, has brought back her Southern accent for her speech today in South Carolina:

**nononono*

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: Hillary Brings Back Southern Twang for South Carolina Visit
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015, 09:33:32 pm »
She and Obama are good at that!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Paladin

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2015, 11:05:21 pm »
Egad! Is this a microaggression against you know who? Perhaps outright racism?

“Think about what they look like on inauguration day. And then we watch them. They grow grayer and grayer, and by the time they leave, they’re as white as the building they live in.”

“Now, let me tell you,” Clinton, 67, added with a smile, “I’m aware I may not be the youngest candidate in this race, but I have one big advantage. I’ve been coloring my hair for years. So you’re not going to see me turn white in the White House.

It just seems to me you can't be too sensitive when it comes to the subject of race.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2015, 12:39:56 pm »
Perhaps a good TV ad would feature Hillary's southern twang contrasted with her Ebonics-twinged speeches. Then they could play the "Chameleon" song from the movie "Zelig."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org