Author Topic: BOOM! Clinton Foundation Hit with Racketeering Lawsuit  (Read 611 times)

Offline Paladin

BOOM! Clinton Foundation Hit with Racketeering Lawsuit
« on: May 27, 2015, 11:17:04 pm »
Larry Klayman and Freedom Watch once again doing the job Congress fails to do.

Bill and Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation have been hit with a racketeering lawsuit in US District Court.

According to the Washington Examiner, the lawsuit, filed by Larry Klayman of Freedom Watch, includes a legal request to have the judge seize the private server which Hillary Clinton used exclusively while she served as Secretary of State.

The racketeering, influenced and corrupt organizations (RICO), case alleges the former first couple used the Clinton Foundation to trade political favors for donations or generous speaking fees for Bill Clinton while Hillary was head of the State Department.

Said Klayman in the US District Court of Southern Florida:

Negotiations by email about influencing U.S. foreign policy or U.S. Government actions to benefit donors to … The Clinton Foundation or sponsors of speaking engagements would not be captured on a U.S. Government email account because her emails would not be with a U.S. Government official.”

“Hillary Clinton deleted 32,000 email messages from her email server that included her communications arranging, negotiating, and agreeing upon speaking engagements by Bill Clinton in return for large speaking fees and donations to The Clinton Foundation.”

Klayman also asked the judge to order a “neutral forensic expert … to take custody and control of the private email server and reconstruct and preserve the official U.S. Government records relating to the conduct of U.S. foreign policy during Defendant Secretary Clinton’s term as Secretary of State.”

http://www.tpnn.com/2015/05/27/boom-clinton-foundation-hit-with-racketeering-lawsuit/
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline aligncare

Re: BOOM! Clinton Foundation Hit with Racketeering Lawsuit
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015, 11:38:47 pm »
There are companies that will come to you with the equipment necessary to grind to a fine powder any inconvenient servers you may have lying around.

I guarantee you they have already been out to Chappaqua.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: BOOM! Clinton Foundation Hit with Racketeering Lawsuit
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 03:58:16 am »
My political guru at TOS was the late great Common Tator

Here is what he had to say about Larry Klayman

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/714678/posts?page=29#29
He never gets anyone on anything. If he ever did he would be very mad at himself. Larry is just a less than successful trade lawyer who figured out how to part the suckers from their money. He did it for years here on Free Republic as lots of Freepers fell for his act.

You must understand Larry's motives. What would happen if Larry won a case. What would Larry do for a living? "I won the case send me more money!"... is not much of a pitch. He could write a book that neither Democrats or Republicans would read and get a few speeches every time the aniversary came up. But otherwise as Woodward and Bernstein can tell you, the pickins are a bit slim.

Larry's goal is to fleece the suckers. That means he must make it look like success is just around the corner... that is if you send him more money. And as soon as you send Larry more money, He does a new success is just around the corner bit ..... if you just send more money.

I figured out what Larry was up to from the reports that freepers posted in the days of the suits against Clinton. Freepers who attented Klayman's court proceedings against Clinton posted here on FR. It was very obvious to me that Larry was going for peoples money and not Bill Clinton.

Nothing has changed except the suckers. Success at gettting Cheney is just around the corner... the Democrats lists and sites are good objects for his requests for money.

Larry will find out that few if any Democrats will send him money. The rank and file Democrats expect to get money from high and mighty not send it. And most of the Democrat doners (the ones with the bucks) are very good at figuring out who is a con. Larry will soon find Democrat suckers that send him money are few and far between.

After this fall's election Klayman will be back bringing a case against Daschle. Some suckers from FR will still bite.
There are lots of naive Republicans with money. There are no naive Democrats with money.