Author Topic: BARF ALERT: Lena Dunham celebrates Memorial Day freedom with lingerie pic  (Read 1427 times)

Offline aligncare

Who is Miss Tubby Tummy? I don't follow popular culture much anymore.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Oh dear lord. There are ways that larger women (and men) can stand and pose that flatters their overall look and makes them attractive. Lena does everything wrong. It is like she goes through life trying to be unattractive.

Offline mountaineer

It is like she goes through life trying to be unattractive.
Exactly. And if you say anything criticizing her vast wonderfulness, you're a racist, misogynist, right-wing, hateful blankety-blank.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Oh dear lord. There are ways that larger women (and men) can stand and pose that flatters their overall look and makes them attractive.

She is posing like that.  :tongue2:

Seriously. Body turned 1/3 away from the camera to minimise the width, with a shoulder dropped to give the hint of a non existent waist, emphasised by hand position. Neck stretched and head tilted slightly down to hid multiple chins. Professional level elevated side lighting to provide shadow and again conceal width.

:shrug:

Having said that, she's not bad looking. Just fairly normal and average.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 12:26:58 am by EC »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Having said that, she's not bad looking. Just fairly normal and average.
That, alas, is one of the better pictures of her. It's one of the few where her inner ugliness isn't radiating from her like an aura.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mountaineer

The 57th State ℅EF™ ‏@EF517_V2  · 17m17 minutes ago 
The 57th State ℅EF™ retweeted Lena Dunham
You have no talent, Tubby. I don't understand why you're not reduced to flipping burgers.

Lena Dunham @lenadunham 
.@larainenewman also awaiting the day no woman feels she has to fudge her age to be given opportunities. We can't all start on Disney shows.

The 57th State ℅EF™ ‏@EF517_V2  · 19m19 minutes ago 
The 57th State ℅EF™ retweeted Lena Dunham
It doesn't excuse your lies, Chubby. Or @SabrinaRErdely. You're both frauds.

Lena Dunham ‏@lenadunham  · May 26 
The righteous @NickKristof wrote the only balanced non-destructive piece I've read that discusses false rape reports: http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/05/24/opinion/sunday/nicholas-kristof-when-the-rapist-doesnt-see-it-as-rape.html?rref=collection%2Fcolumn%2Fnicholas-kristof&_r=0&referrer=

Offline musiclady

Who's Lena Dunham, and why do we care about her?   :smokin:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline mountaineer

Who's Lena Dunham, and why do we care about her?   :smokin:
One of countless dozens of irrelevant celebrities, I s'pose. But she sure does love Obama, so she has that going for her.  **nononono*

Offline musiclady

One of countless dozens of irrelevant celebrities, I s'pose. But she sure does love Obama, so she has that going for her.  **nononono*

Well, one thing's for sure....

She doesn't eat Michelle Obama's school lunches....   :whistle:

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline aligncare

I must be at that point in life when meaning and mattering are my sole concerns. I just don't think there's much of either to be found in pop culture (nor pro basketball for that matter) so put me down as not caring one whit about the sumptuous Miss Dunham.

Offline mountaineer

Well, one thing's for sure....

She doesn't eat Michelle Obama's school lunches....   :whistle:
Or maybe she'd beat up the other kids to steal their lunches, especially if they were as carb-laden as this:

Offline musiclady

I must be at that point in life when meaning and mattering are my sole concerns. I just don't think there's much of either to be found in pop culture (nor pro basketball for that matter) so put me down as not caring one whit about the sumptuous Miss Dunham.

I haven't cared for pro basketball for decades........................... until the Cavs just made the NBA Championship on Tuesday night.   ^-^

Offline mountaineer

Lena Dunham, Amy Schumer and Comedy Actress A-List in Raunchy, R-Rated Roundtable
The Hollywood Reporter

Here's a tiny snippet, because it's really just too stupid and disgusting:
How much responsibility do you feel on your shows to fight racism and sexism?

DUNHAM There was a lot of dialogue about race when Girls started. I'd been thinking so much about representing weirdo, chubby girls and strange half-Jews that I had forgotten that there was an entire world of women being underserved.

DUNHAM I also hate how the comedy community is so defensive. People are unwilling to learn. There was a big issue a few years ago with Daniel Tosh and rape jokes. But there couldn't be a civil conversation about it within the comedy community. I'm a sexual-assault survivor, so I would love to sit down and have a totally nonjudgmental conversation with a male comedian who makes rape jokes. But there isn't room for that. ...
Didn't she admit to having sexually assaulted her own sister?  **nononono*