Author Topic: 2 'homegrown' jihadists nabbed in California on way to join ISIS, say officials  (Read 661 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/05/22/2-homegrown-jihadists-nabbed-in-california-on-way-to-join-isis-say-officials/

Two California men described as "homegrown violent extremists"were due in federal court Friday after they were arrested late Thursday while in the process of heading overseas to join ISIS, authorities said.

Muhanad Badawi, 24, and Nader Elhuzayel, 24, both of Anaheim, were nabbed by the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force, one at Los Angeles International Airport and the other in Orange County. A senior law enforcement official told Fox News the arrests were “related” to national security, but did not provide further details.

Related Image
LAsuspect1.jpgExpand / Contract

Nader Elhuzayel was taken into custody by the Joint Terrorism Task Force.

Both men were described as "homegrown violent extremists" who were heading overseas, according to two sources who spoke to the Los Angeles Times. The suspects are due in federal court in Santa Ana Friday, at which time the criminal complaint upon which the arrests were based is expected to be made public.

Officials said the suspects did not pose an immediate threat to the public when they were arrested.

I was trying to figure out why the media has these events in the news?  Homegrown isis caught. Now I  know. After reading that article today which Marie Harf said the US is stopping isis from growing. Gotta defend obie at all cost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
[[ Two California men described as "homegrown violent extremists"were due in federal court Friday after they were arrested late Thursday while in the process of heading overseas to join ISIS, authorities said. ]]

Serious question follows:

If the government knows about these guys, why not just let them go and revoke their citizenship and right to re-enter The United States?

Speaking personally, I believe ALL muslims (and if you happen to -be- a muslim and are reading this, YES, I mean YOU) should be returned to dar al-islam.

GET RID of these two.
Send them back.
Let them fight for jihad if they wish -- OVER THERE.

It's better than having two more jihadi wannabes HERE.

Offline flowers

[[ Two California men described as "homegrown violent extremists"were due in federal court Friday after they were arrested late Thursday while in the process of heading overseas to join ISIS, authorities said. ]]

Serious question follows:

If the government knows about these guys, why not just let them go and revoke their citizenship and right to re-enter The United States?

Speaking personally, I believe ALL muslims (and if you happen to -be- a muslim and are reading this, YES, I mean YOU) should be returned to dar al-islam.

GET RID of these two.
Send them back.
Let them fight for jihad if they wish -- OVER THERE.

It's better than having two more jihadi wannabes HERE.
I agree....yet this way team obama gets to put more hard core muzzies in the prison system so they can teach prisoners how evil Christians and Americans are.