Author Topic: Obama, ISIS, and the Writing on the Wall  (Read 499 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama, ISIS, and the Writing on the Wall
« on: May 22, 2015, 01:17:37 pm »
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/05/obama_isis_and_the_writing_on_the_wall.html

May 22, 2015
Obama, ISIS, and the Writing on the Wall
By Raymond Ibrahim

For months, many Western observers have been closely following the minute-by-minute developments concerning the battle between Islamic State and coalition forces in the hopes that such data will help them discern what the future may hold.

Yet knowledge of the end game has been available for anyone cognizant of what the Obama administration is all about.

In an article published over seven months ago, I anticipated the main developments to have taken place since U.S. President Obama declared war (i.e., “air strikes”) on the Islamic State in September, 2014. Titled “Does Obama Need ‘Time to Defeat or Forget ISIS?”  I made the following predictions, all of which have come true, and in the same sequence:

Obama’s “it will take time” [to defeat IS] assertion prompts the following prediction: U.S. airstrikes on IS targets will continue to be just enough to pacify those calling for action against the caliphate (“we’re doing what we can”).  The official [U.S. government’s] narrative will be that the Islamic State is gradually being weakened, that victory is a matter of time (remember, “It will take time”)….

[W]e will hear about the occasional victory against IS -- this or that leader killed or captured…

Then, just as they “suddenly” appeared in Iraq, we will “suddenly” again hear -- probably first from IS itself -- that the Islamic State has made some major comeback, winning over some new piece of territory, as the caliphate continues to grow and get stronger.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/05/obama_isis_and_the_writing_on_the_wall.html#ixzz3asBoseoF
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: Obama, ISIS, and the Writing on the Wall
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 02:44:39 pm »
Obama has ISIS's back.  He is doing everything to provide them cover while they advance on Syria and Iraq - the occasional announcement of a small "victory" is just to shut everybody up while ISIS continues to spread.

This is not the result of naive incompetence.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!