Author Topic: Dumbfounded Americans UNLOAD on Marie Harf’s unbelievable statement: ‘Iraqi forces held their lines’  (Read 420 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/05/21/dumbfounded-americans-unload-on-marie-harfs-unbelievable-statement-iraqi-forces-held-their-lines-206260

Doing her best impression of Baghdad Bob, State Department spokeswoman Marie Harf gave the Iraqi army props following the fall of Ramadi.

Never mind that Iraqi forces cut and ran, surrendering the city to Islamic State militants.

“The Iraqi security forces have held their lines on the outside of the city,” Harf told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Wednesday.

Ferguson protesters mad about not getting
paid; start ‘cut the check’ hashtag campaign

Talk about putting lipstick on a pig, that’s taking spin to a whole new level.

Bloomberg columnist Josh Rogin posted Harf’s comment on Twitter and the reaction indicates that the Obama administration is fooling very few people these days.

Here’s a sampling from Twitter:

.@marieharf is on @wolfblitzer praising the Iraqi army: “The Iraqi security forces have held their lines on the outside of the city.”

— Josh Rogin (@joshrogin) May 20, 2015

@joshrogin @marieharf @wolfblitzer Bagdad Bob had a daughter. Who knew?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
She is an appropriate spokesperson for this administration.

The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The Packers defensive line did a great job.

The Bears were not able to move the ball one yard past the goal post.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Paladin

A small footnote to this thread, in EC's poster for "Clueless", the lovely lady on the left is Conservative Stacey Dash.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.