Author Topic: Carly Fiorina Just May Be the Surprise Dark Horse of 2016  (Read 477 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/05/carly_fiorina_just_may_be_the_surprise_dark_horse_of_2016.html

May 21, 2015
Carly Fiorina Just May Be the Surprise Dark Horse of 2016
By Carol Brown

I’m a Ted Cruz fan. At the same time, I find myself increasingly intrigued by Carly Fiorina.

She speaks like no one else in the field. Perhaps, in part, because she’s not a politician.

At the outset of many of her speeches, she tells a personal story about being a little girl in Sunday school when her mother said: “What you are, is God’s gift to you. What you make of yourself, is your gift to God.”

After that, she often shares the following:

I started my career as a secretary in a little nine person real estate firm. And ultimately I would become the Chief Executive Officer of the largest technology company in the world and run for president of the United States. That’s only possible in the United States of America…because our founders knew what my mother taught me. Our founders knew that everyone has God given gifts. Our founders built a nation on the visionary, and at the time radical idea, that every life has potential. And that everyone has the right -- the right -- to fulfill their potential. That is what our founders meant when they talked about life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. And they believed that right to fulfill our potential came from God and should not be taken away by man or government.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/05/carly_fiorina_just_may_be_the_surprise_dark_horse_of_2016.html#ixzz3amy1vmld

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

Re: Carly Fiorina Just May Be the Surprise Dark Horse of 2016
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2015, 05:09:05 pm »
Admittedly, a very friendly bio of Fiorina with almost nothing in the way of criticism. But, this long piece did offer many links to help the reader get a clearer picture of the candidate. Worth perusing.

And worth repeating quoting Fiorina:

…people are disquieted because they fear they are losing something. And I think what people fear we are losing is the sense of limitless possibility that has always defined this nation. We always knew that if something were worth doing, we as a nation would do it. If something were hard to do, even better. We would figure out how to do it. We knew our lives were filled with possibilities because of our God-given gifts and we had faith that our children’s and our grandchildren’s lives would be filled with even greater possibilities. And yet people don’t believe that anymore. And when we lose the sense of limitless possibility that has always defined us as a nation, we lose the core of who we are. The truth is the potential of this nation is being crushed by a government that is so big, so powerful, so costly, and so complex that only the big, the powerful, the wealthy, and the well-connected can handle it.

Yep. Carly Fiorina is one to watch.