Author Topic: Pot-US! Snoop Dogg reveals he was high when he visited President Obama at the White House... and he got a staff member stoned too  (Read 478 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3086526/Snoop-Dogg-reveals-high-visited-president-Obama-White-House-got-staff-member-stoned-too.html

Snoop Dogg has revealed he was high when he met President Barack Obama, and even snuck to the White House bathroom to have another joint.

The 43-year-old was being grilled by Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens Live about his smoking habits when he was asked what was the biggest event he ever went to stoned.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Snoop is high pretty much 24/7. He did an AMA on Reddit and when asked how much weed he smokes he said he goes through 2 ounces a week. For anybody that isn't familiar with the increments, that is a lot of weed. Where I live that's about $3200 a month.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Online mountaineer

I can't believe he and Barry didn't share a few joints.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Snoop is high pretty much 24/7. He did an AMA on Reddit and when asked how much weed he smokes he said he goes through 2 ounces a week. For anybody that isn't familiar with the increments, that is a lot of weed. Where I live that's about $3200 a month.

Yikes!  He probably gets some pretty good stuff too - I'm surprised he can even function.  That's about - what?  Eight joints a day?  Maybe he smokes a lot of it with friends.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline GourmetDan

I can't believe he and Barry didn't share a few joints.

Obongo was probably already stoned when the dog got there...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Paladin

More proof the guy is a hopeless stoner.

Rapper Snoop Dogg is giving his two cents on the 2016 presidential election and his favorite is clear: Hillary Clinton.

Snoop Dogg appeared on Bravo’s “Watch What Happens Live” on Sunday and spoke out supporting the former secretary of state and democratic candidate.

“I would love to see a woman in office because I feel like we’re at that stage in life to where we need a perspective other than the male’s train of thought,” the entertainer in response to a viewer’s question. “And just to have a woman speaking from a global perspective as far as representing America, I’d love to see that. So I’ll be voting Ms. Clinton.”
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.