Author Topic: One Rapper’s Climb To The Top Of The Media Food Chain: Talk About Vaginas, Compare Jesus To Tupac  (Read 298 times)

rangerrebew

One Rapper’s Climb To The Top Of The Media Food Chain: Talk About Vaginas, Compare Jesus To Tupac

Robert Gehl 
May 18, 2015

I’m not sure what your career trajectory is, but I do know how you can “make it” in the political world.

First become a rapper. Rap about women. Specifically, rap about women’s vaginas.

Here’s an example of what to rap about. This is from a rapper who calls himself “Killer Mike:”

I don’t screw them hoes I drill,

I’ve been cuttin’ cute lil’ coochies since before the record deal,

catch me daydreamin’ ’bout them, thick, medium, or slim,

doctors call the thing vagina, in the hood we call it trim,

white boys call it snatch, Puerto Ricans call it choch, Nathaniel likes his white,

I like mine dark as cola, it’s the first thing on my mind in the morn’ when I roll over

all men young or old in the end it’s what we after.

Now, you might think that’s offensive and might discourage anybody outside the “hood” from taking you seriously, but think again.

If you follow that trajectory, call yourself a “civil rights activist” and rap about how great it is that Ronald Reagan is dead and how he’s responsible for all the black-on-black crime. Like this little ditty:

I guess that that’s the privilege of policing for some profit

But thanks to Reaganomics, prisons turned to profits

‘Cause free labor is the cornerstone of U.S. economics

‘Cause slavery was abolished, unless you are in prison

You think I am bulls–tting, then read the 13th Amendment

Involuntary servitude and slavery it prohibits

That’s why they giving drug offenders time in double digits

Ronald Reagan was an actor, not at all a factor …

I’m dropping off the grid before they pump the lead

I leave you with four words: I’m glad Reagan dead

Isn’t that nice. Then you’ll get a call from MIT (yes, MIT) asking you to lecture students about race in America. Then you can write articles in magazines, blaming the police for the violence in Ferguson. Meanwhile, The Huffington Post will cover everything you do, like you’re the next MLK.

Finally, declare Jesus was black and declare the Savior to murdered rapper Tipak Shakur.

If you do all that, you’re in … big time.

You’ll be invited to the White House Correspondents dinner to wine and dine with the liberal media and nitwit politicians.

From there, it’s only a matter of time before you’re sipping a beer with President Obama.

And that’s how you make it in the world today.

http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/one-rappers-climb-to-the-top-of-the-media-food-chain-talk-about-vaginas-compare-jesus-to-tupac

« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 04:21:38 pm by rangerrebew »