Author Topic: Girl Scouts of America opening their tents to boys in skirts  (Read 455 times)

Offline flowers

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/71961

“A new Girl Scouts of America (GSA) policy states it will extend membership to boys who identify as girls. (American Family Association, May 14, 2015)

“This means girls in the organization will be forced to recognize and accept transgenderism as a normal lifestyle. Boys in skirts, boys in make-up and boys in tents will become a part of the program. This change will put young innocent girls at risk.

“The group says on its website, “If the child is recognized by the family and school/community as a girl and lives culturally as a girl, then Girl Scouts is an organization that can serve her in a setting that is both emotionally and physically safe.”

“Adults are willing to experiment on our kids - both the

**nononono*   :nometalk: 

Offline PzLdr

Re: Girl Scouts of America opening their tents to boys in skirts
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2015, 05:53:53 pm »
And soon, they'll be opening their skirts to the boys in their tents.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2015, 08:25:38 pm »
Interesting phenomenon this social transgenderism. I never suspected it was coming. And I really don't know what to make of it. Though I'm sure If my daughter's troop allowed a boy in, I'd find the thoughts  pretty quick.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2015, 11:09:28 pm »
It is, to my mind, a fairly natural and logical outgrowth of the whole hippy-dippy flower power thing.

"Finding yourself," otherwise known as being a self absorbed ass, became popular. What do you do if you look at yourself and don't like what you see, don't seem to fit in, or don't actually find anything?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink