Author Topic: Carly Fiorina Draws Line In Sand With Media  (Read 368 times)

rangerrebew

Carly Fiorina Draws Line In Sand With Media
« on: May 13, 2015, 12:19:28 pm »

Carly Fiorina Draws Line In Sand With Media

Posted by: Javier Manjarres (@thesharktank1) on May 12, 2015

One thing is for sure about Carly Fiorina, she is no push over. The former Hewlett-Packard CEO decided to snatch up www.ChuckTodd.org., sending a message to NBC’s “Meet the Press” host Chuck Todd, and others, not to question her about having her own name be cyber-squatted.

Of course, I am assuming that this was the case for Fiorina buying the Chuck Todd domain.

As you would expect, the Fiorina’s Chuck Todd website redirects to her campaign website. This is the second time Fiorina has squatted on a TV hosts name. Fiorina also appeared on the Seth Meyer’s show, and like she did with Chuck Todd, she snatched up www.SethMeyers.org.

Fiorina recently interviewed with the Shark Tank, and did not scoop up my name. Ha!

Here is part of the interview:

When asked if she thought she would have a better chance of defeating Clinton, because she was a woman, Fiorina responded by saying that the “dynamic against Hillary Clinton” would definitely change, because she is a woman.

I am not running because I am a woman, but I am a woman. So obviously, that would change the dynamic against Hillary Clinton. She couldn’t talk about being the first woman president, she couldn’t talk about the “war on women,” she couldn’t play the gender card, she would actually have to run on her record.

She has to run on her accomplishments, or lack there of. She has to run on her policies.

Fiorina also said that she believes that Clinton will get away with all of her past missteps and cover-ups, including Benghazi and email-gate, unless she faces a Republican nominee that will not let her get away with them.

Hillary Clinton got away with Benghazi in 2012. President Obama got away with Benghazi in 2012, because our nominee wouldn’t take the punch. So, she’ll get away with Benghazi again, she’ll get away with email-gate, she’ll get away with a whole bunch of things, she’ll get away with Basher al-Assad a ‘positive reformer.’ she’ll get away with failing to put Book Harem on the terrorist list, she’ll get away with a lot of things, unless she fa

Read more at http://shark-tank.com/2015/05/12/carly-fiorina-draws-line-in-sand-with-media/